𝟭𝟱

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡"𝖠𝖶𝖥𝖴𝖫 𝖯𝖤𝖮𝖯𝖫𝖤"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
"𝖠𝖶𝖥𝖴𝖫 𝖯𝖤𝖮𝖯𝖫𝖤"

𝗜t like she was in Austin all over again. The 118 were called to a cemetery (thankfully while there is still daylight) for a man who'd apparently fallen over. The attitude of the man reminded her of Ellen, the racist old woman who called for 911 for barbacoa. He had a colostomy bag, and was refusing care from Hen and Chim.

"You do it," He groaned, pointing at Bobby.

"Sir, I am not a trained paramedic. I can't intubate you. They can," Bobby replied.

"I'm fine," He weakly spoke. Adrienne scoffed, staring down at the guy.

"Sir, you're not fine. Your bowel is probably obstructed. The contents of your colostomy bag are backed up into your system," Chimney explained to him, "You're about to choke on your waste. You will suffocate and die."

Chimney knelt down beside him to try and examine him, but the man still refused. He tried to sound intimidating to Hen and Chimney so they could go away. That obviously didn't work.

"Okay, sir, if you refuse care, we cannot administer it by force," Bobby says. The man groaned and points at Eddie. The situation would been perfect if it were the 126 on call.

"Diaz," Bobby commanded. Eddie knelt down beside the man.

"Diaz. What kind of name is that?" The man asked.

"My father's from Mexico. My mother's Swedish. I can help you out with the Swedish half. But no one told me which half that is," Eddie explained. The man shook his head and Eddie stepped away from him.

"Okay, would you like me to call you another paramedic team so you can have an all-white one?" Bobby asked. The man shook his head "yes".

The man started coughing and choking, and soon enough, he started spewing out his waste. Hen moved her bag out of the way so it wouldn't get dirty.

"Actual diarrhea of the mouth. Outstanding," Chimney muttered.

"Okay, guys, let's get to work," Hen says.

Eddie and Buck knelt down and turns the man over to his side. They lifted him on to the gurney and loaded him into the ambulance. Adrienne stood by the gates checking for any text messages while Buck introduced Bobby to Maddie.

"Cap, this is my sister Maddie," Buck says, giving his older sister a side hug.

"Great to finally meet you," Bobby says.