𝟭𝟳

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡"𝖧𝖠𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖣"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
"𝖧𝖠𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖣"

𝗦he had been avoiding Buck for an entire week. However, it is difficult to work with the guy you might still have feelings for and kissed. Eddie, Buck, and Adrienne geared themselves up to repel down a cliff where a hiker had fallen.

Adrienne was the first to go down, then Eddie, and finally Buck. The three unhooked themselves once they made it on to stable ground.

"Buck, Eddie, Adrienne, you guys see anything down there?" Bobby radioed.

"No. Just a million-dollar view," Buck replies. It was true, the view was beautiful, but now wasn't the time to be admiring it. Adrienne looked underneath a pile of rocks to find human skeletal remains.

"Cap found something," Adrienne says into her radio.

"Is it our hiker?"

"A hiker. Don't think it's the one we came looking for. It's human remains, Cap. Skeletal remains."

Buck and Eddie jumped down to investigate Adrienne's discovery. Just as Bobby instructed them to flag the remains and leave it alone, Buck pulls out a cellphone from the remains. Adrienne and Eddie were in disbelief.

"What, you think a ghost called 911?" Eddie questioned. There was a sudden cry for help. Buck, Adrienne, and Eddie snapped their heads up in the direction of the cries.

"Okay, so no ghost," Eddie sighed.

They followed the cries for help. Adrienne was in the front leading them, Buck was in the middle, and Eddie was in the back.

"What's going on down there, guys?"

"Yeah, I think we heard something, Cap," Buck replied.

The three ended finding a live hiker, but the concerning thing was that he didn't even call 911. The hiker, who's named Ian, dropped his phone before falling over the cliff. 

Truth be told, Adrienne now believed a spirit somehow called 911 for Ian.

Adrienne walked into the station to the sound of Buck still raving about the host 911 call to Eddie. She laughed to herself, then made her way up to the kitchen. Bobby, Hen, and Chimney stared at an orange envelope on the counter.

"Hey, guys. What's that?" Adrienne asked as she walked over to them. Chimney flipped it over to reveal a familiar name written in black permanent marker.