𝟮𝟬

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬"𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
"𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲"

𝗜f Adrienne had to count how many weird calls she's been on, this would be one of them. The 118 crew arrived at a plastic surgeon's office wearing yellow hazmat suits. It was quiet... way too quiet.

"What are we thinking? Gas leak?" Chimney asks. A phone rang in the distance.

"Could be some pathogen. World's a crazy place these days," Hen says.

"Negative for combustibles as of now. Masks stay on for the duration," Bobby ordered. They follow Bobby's lead to the reception desk. There was a nurse unconscious on the floor.

"Got one over here! She's got a pulse," Eddie kneeled next to her, sticking a pen light to her eyes, "Pupillary response... normal."

"Help! Please help!"

The rest of the crew, without Eddie, rushed down the hall where the cries of help were heard. They walked into an operating room to find a woman who's throat was cut into, and tubes of oxygen running through her nose.

As much gore she has seen, Adrienne wanted to do nothing more but throw up.

"Oh, help me. They're crushing me," She pleads, pointing to one of the surgeons laying on her. Adrienne and Buck lifted the surgeon off of the woman. Chimney checks on a surgeon who was on the floor. The woman was in a panic after seeing blood on her hands.

"Ma'am, it just looks like the staff here just wasn't 100% done before they lost consciousness," Hen assured, "You're still under the effects of the general anesthesia, which is good. Okay, we're gonna keep you nice and numb. But I'm gonna need to put a cold compress on your face, okay?"

"Look, you're probably gonna feel cold, but you're not gonna feel any pain. We've got to preserve as much tissue as possible when we travel you to a hospital," Bobby explains.

"Tissue?" The woman questions. She quickly sits up, causing the skin on her forehead to fall down.

"Oh, my face is off! My face is off!" She panicked.

"Same symptoms over here, Cap. She's sleeping like a baby, but she's stable," Chimney informed.

"They run the anesthesia lines through the walls in these places, don't they?" Bobby asked.

"What are you thinking, a leak or rupture?" Chimney asks.

"Yeah, then why isn't she out?" Buck asks, pointing at the woman.