𝟭𝟲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡"𝖣𝖮𝖲𝖤𝖣"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
"𝖣𝖮𝖲𝖤𝖣"

𝗧he 118 arrived at the scene of a news helicopter crash. It's motor blades were still going off, which made the save dangerous. It could literally chop someone in half. Adrienne got dressed in her turnout gear and joined the others beside the truck.

"All right, guys, we're gonna fan out, go behind those bleachers," Bobby shouts, "Eddie, after we get the people out, you think you can kill that engine?"

"Think so, I'm just worried about the dynamic rollover," Eddie says.

"The dynamic what?" Buck asked.

"We change the weight ratio by pulling people out, whole thing could tip over, rotors could snap off," Eddie explained.

"All right, visors down. Let's go!" Bobby shouts. The team runs towards the helicopter, careful enough not to get hurt by one of the blades.

Adrienne and Bobby took a peak inside and saw two people trapped inside. The woman was fully awake, while the man was unconscious.

"Buck, get her out of there!" Bobby shouted. Adrienne opened the door so Buck could take her out of the helicopter. Eddie was quick to jump into the helicopter to help with the balance shift, and turns off the motors.

"Pulse/ox is good. We can get rid of this," Hen says, taking a breathing mask off of the woman. Buck was checking to make sure her eyes were okay.

"How are you doing?" Athena asked her.

"I'm not sure. How's Trent? Is he okay?" She asked, looking around for him.

"Your pilot's gonna be just fine," Athena replied

"Hey, do me a favor. Uh, say, And on the 405, speeds are under five miles an hour, making your morning commute a rough one," Buck says, smiling at the woman.

Adrienne couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of jealousy. They aren't together and she shouldn't feel this way. Words just flew out of Adrienne's mouth.

"Seriously?" Adrienne scolds.

"I know that voice. It's, uh, it's Taylor Kelly reporting, right? Right. Skywitness News Eight," Buck says.

"That's me," Taylor nodded.

"Wow. Um, it's, uh, it's weird to hear that voice come out of a face," Buck chuckled.