𝟭𝟮

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘"7

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
"7.1"

𝗔drienne was busy in the kitchen helping Bobby cook breakfast for the crew. She flips an omelette on to a plate, hands it off to Bobby, who hands it off to Chimney.

"You ever feel like you missed you calling, Cap?" Chimney asked.

"What are you thinking? Michelin-rated restaurant or short order cook?" Bobby replied, taking a peek at the ingredients Adrienne was adding to a freshly poured omelette.

"I was thinking TV chef," Chimney says, "I mean, what you do, it's like performance art."

"Mm-hmm, and much like watching cooking on TV, we never get to taste anything. Usually by the time it hits the table, the bell goes off," Hen added.

She walked over to Adrienne while holding out her plate for an omelette. Adrienne flips the one she was currently cooking, and slides it on to Hen's plate.

"All right, speed round. If you weren't doing this, what would you be doing?" Bobby asked.

"Fighter pilot. Top gun. Call sign: Shogun," Chimney replied after taking a bite of food.

"What about, Hen? What would you be doing?"

"Editorial cartoonist, The New Yorker," Hen replied. She sat down at the kitchen island beside Chimney. Everyone gave her a confusing, but surprised look.

"I have a lot to say," She says.

"You draw?" Bobby asked.

"No, it's a dream. It's not supposed to be attainable," Hen explains, turning to Chimney, "Topgun? You can barely drive, you rebar head."

Buck walks up to the counter and grabs an apple. He took one glance at Adrienne, who poured more raw eggs to a sizzling pan.

"Hey. All right, Buckaroo. If you were not a member of the LAFD: what would you be doing?" Chimney asked.

"Uh, I don't know. I'm not getting fired, am I?" Buck replied.

"That's inevitable," Adrienne mumbled, earning a scolding glance from Bobby. She rolled her eyes and continued cooking food.

"He'd be a golden retriever," Hen says.

"No, a bartender. No, no, no, bouncer at a bar," Chimney suggests.

"A bouncer at a strip club," Hen joked. Chimney and Hen fives each other.

Adrienne couldn't help but agree with the two, it fits Buck's personality anyways. She slides an omelette on to a place and walks away from the stove. Bobby ended up taking over the cooking so she could eat.