𝟮𝟰

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥"𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖴𝖫 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖧 𝖥𝖮𝖱"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
"𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖴𝖫 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖧 𝖥𝖮𝖱"

"𝗕arry Johnson, 57. Seems to have some kind of existential crisis after lunch. Threw all his money off the roof and then decided to jump after it," Athena explained.

"Falls 20 stories and lives," She continued. Adrienne hops out of the ambulance after Hen.

"20 stories? How is that even possible?" Buck asks.

"We also got a few greedy bystanders with minor injuries," Athena continued, "Not sure how you want to handle those."

"That's up to the Cap," Hen replied. Chimney walks out of the Captain's vehicle and walks over to them.

"Interim cap," Buck corrected, "This is just temporary until Bobby comes back."

"You keep telling yourself that, Buck," Chimney says. He tool one glance at the victim in the car, "All right, I'll take spinal precaution. Right, I'm the captain."

"Hen, Eddie, you're with him. Buck, go with Adrienne. Triage the minor injuries. And I'll get the Jaws," Chimney instructed.

Adrienne went around to check out the bystanders, and once she determined them to be not too critical, she went back to join her team. They were loading a man into the ambulance. Adrienne and Chimney opened the doors

"You had all that money, though. Why'd you throw it out the window?" Hen asked him.

"That money ruined my life, He explained, "A year ago, I'd have thought it solved all my problems. Just multiplied them."

"Wait," A woman said, "Wait, what happened last year?"

"I won the lottery."

"Pizza or tacos?"

Adrienne decided invite Travis over for dinner. Her house would be empty that night anyways since Buck decided to take Estelle out. Travis waltzed into the kitchen as Adrienne sets out bottles of beers.

"I don't care," Adrienne replied. Travis nods, brings his phone to his ear, and leaves the kitchen. Adrienne's phone was blowing up with text messages from Buck. She placed her phone on silent as Travis returned to the kitchen.

"Someone bothering you?" He asks.

"Oh, it's just Buck. He took our daughter out to the mall," Adrienne says, pulling out her phone to show Travis photos. It wasn't until a few months ago when Travis knew of Estelle's existence.