𝟯𝟭

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘"𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖲"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
"𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖲"

𝗧hey were just two stupid kids who thought that throwing rocks at a couple of birds would be fun. On their way to rescue the children, Chimney's nametag dropped on the ground. A crow lands on a post a few feet away from the team.

"Just leave it, Chim," Bobby says.

"Copy that," Chimney replies. More crows landed around the barn the two kids hid in. The 118 team slowly advance toward the building.

They enter the barn to find one of the boys unharmed.

"Over here. Dean's cut up real bad," The unharmed boy says. Dean was across from him holding his neck. Bobby ordered for Eddie to check on the other boy while the rest of the team worked on Dean.

"All right, kiddo, let's get you up, so we can take a look," Chimeny says, kneeling down beside Dean. Adrienne moved Dean's hand gently off of his neck, revealing the wounds from the crow's pecks.

"All right, let's get those irrigated, and make sure no major arteries were hit," Hen says, which caused Dean to panic. Adrienne reassured the boy that he was fine.

"So, Dean, tell me, those crows just attacked you guys from outta nowhere?" Hen asked. Adrienne spots rocks sitting at Dean's feet. She shakes her head at Hen and picks them up.

"It was crazy. Tell 'em Riley," Dean says.

"Uh, yeah, it was like they were possessed or something," Riley continued for Dean.

Adrienne lifts up her hand to reveal the rocks she found on the ground. Of course, the boys were lying.

"You sure it didn't have anything to do with these rocks you guys threw at them?" Adrienne asked.

She gave each of the boys a "scolding mother" look. She knew the power her stare held.

Riley caved in, admitting that it was Dean who threw them. As the boys argued, Adrienne looks out the window. More crows gathered around a post near a barn. Chimney just so happened to notice as well.

"Cap," He gestures towards the window, " They know we're in here."

"No, they know they're in here," Adrienne corrected, gesturing to the two boys.

"Crows are smart. And they hold grudges," Hen continued.

"You think they're waiting for these boys to come out," Bobby questioned. Adrienne nods in response.