𝟴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧"𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
"𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤"

𝗦eeing that same black car parked down the street for the 6th time in a week was enough for Adrienne to take extra measures for security.  She warned Carlos that she felt like someone was stalking her, so he made a promise that he would be driving around her apartment building any chance he could get to make sure she was safe.

None of the cameras she had installed two weeks prior were visible, so whoever is watching her would get caught without even noticing it. The only ones who knew about the cameras were Paul and Judd because she trusted them the most. 

While running around her apartment making sure everything was okay, a knock came from the front door. Adrienne opens the door to reveal Chadwick on the other side.

"You ready for our date?" Chad asked. Adrienne was confused, she would've remembered if anything important was happening. She scrolled through her phone and found that she had marked today as "date with Chad at 6:45pm."

She already made plans to run some errands for a few hours. Thankfully, her babysitter was currently with Estelle in her bedroom.

"Oh, shoot. I'm so sorry, Chad. It just slipped my mind. Just give a few minutes, okay?" Adrienne replied. Chad nodded and stepped inside of the apartment.

Thanks to her job, Adrienne learned to only take 10 minutes to get ready. She came out wearing a black pantsuit and matching heels.

"Let me just check on Ellie and her babysitter," Adrienne informed. She gave Chadwick a quick kiss, then goes to Estelle's bedroom.

Estelle was fast asleep in her crib and her babysitter was cleaning up. Adrienne returned to the living room to find Chadwick sitting on the couch.

"Let's go," She smiled.

The two arrived and were seated at a fancy restaurant. Adrienne felt nervous leaving Estelle alone, even with her babysitter, because she felt like her stalker would try to kidnap Estelle. Chadwick caught her glancing over at her phone every chance she got.

"Estelle's fine, Adrienne," Chadwick says.

"I just want to be 100% sure. You know, carried her 10 months, and then birthed her," Adrienne says. She reached for her phone, only for Chadwick to place his hand on top of her's.

"Would one peak make you feel better?" Chadwick asked, to which Adrienne nodded.

Adrienne flips over her phone to check the camera through an app she installed. She was thankful to see that Estelle was fine in her crib, but she couldn't help but still feel like something was wrong. She saw something slither along the wall.