19

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡"𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖱𝖸 𝖤𝖷 𝖬𝖠𝖲"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
"𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖱𝖸 𝖤𝖷 𝖬𝖠𝖲"

"𝗦ir, can you move at all?"

The 118 were lead by a man's wife to where he laid in between inflated elves. The man had fallen off of the roof trying to set up a giant snowman.

"It hurts," The man groaned.

"Okay. Probably a good sign. Just stay still. Can you tell me how this happened?" Bobby asked.

"Snowman pushed me off the roof."

Bobby and Buck looked up at the roof to find a giant inflatable snowman. Eddie hands Adrienne a c collar to put around the man's neck.

"Blood pressure's 120/70. Respiration's good," Chim informed.

"Do we move him over a little bit?" Eddie asks, then turns the man to his side, "Doesn't appear to be any spinal damage."

"All right, let's get him on a backboard," Bobby said. Hen brings the board over and helps ease the man onto it. Underneath the man was a deflated baby Jesus.

"Oh, looks like the baby Jesus broke your fall," Adrienne commented.

"That's a Christmas miracle," Buck smiled. The others lifted the man onto a gurney. Buck and Adrienne followed close behind them.

"Oh, look, John, you finally got your wish. Everyone's taking pictures," The wife says.

"This is the best Christmas ever."

For the past few weeks, Adrienne had been trying to teach Estelle how to walk. There were times where she almost took a few steps, but Estelle would always end up crawling on the floor. Estelle sat in the middle of the living room floor staring up at her mother.

"You're starting to act like your father," Adrienne sighed. A knock came from the front door. Adrienne picks up Estelle then goes to answer it. Buck and Maddie were on the other side of the door. Estelle reaches out for her father.

"Hey, Ellie. How's my little girl?" Buck smiled, taking his daughter from Adrienne. He stepped inside of the house and made his way to the living room.

"Did Evan drag you here?" Adrienne asks.

"I came on my own. Buck and I just so happened to arrive at the same time," Maddie replied. Adrienne leads Maddie to the kitchen.