𝟭𝟬

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡 "𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤 𝖠 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖡𝖫𝖤𝖬"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡
"𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤 𝖠 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖡𝖫𝖤𝖬"

𝗔drienne was given the next few days off to help prepare for her big move back to California. By now, half of her apartment was filled with boxes. Adrienne was packing up some books inside of her room when she heard a faint voice coming from outside.

It was strange because only she and Estelle were home. Adrienne grabbed a bat she had hidden underneath her bed and walked into the living room to find it... empty. The source of the noise was the tv pulled to a news broadcast.

"Waves of solar energy began hitting Texas and much of the central time zone an hour ago," The news reporter explained, "We're told it's the largest solar storm to reach Earth since an event in Quebec in 1989 which wreaked havoc on the power grid for 12 hours."

Just before they could switch it over to different reporter, the news channel suddenly glitches and changes to a French tv channel. Appliances in her apartment started to switch on and off.

Adrienne walked out to the streets to find everyone walking around confusingly. Most cars that were driving were swerving uncontrollably.

Just then, Adrienne's phone buzzes in her pocket. It was an incoming call from Owen.

"Cap? You see what's going?" Adrienne asked, lifting her phone to her ear. It took a while for Adrienne to fully understand her Captain because the phone lines were glitchy.

"We need you at the station. Come as quickly as you can," Owen replied. The line was cut almost immediately after. Adrienne's babysitter had a day off, so she would have to bring Ellie to the station with her.

She rushed inside to grab Estelle from her bedroom.

"You ready for an adventure, my love? Yeah, you're coming to work with mama," Adrienne cooed. She threw random items inside of her bag to bring with her. It didn't matter since she was in a rush anyways.

Adrienne strapped her daughter inside of her car seat, and putting her in the car, she rushes back inside to grab her work bag. After tossing her bag into the passenger seat, Adrienne finally made her way to the station.

The call Adrienne went on with the 126 was on report of a crashed bus on fire in the middle of the street. From the reports of bystanders and the bus passengers, there were two people inside of the bus.

Adrienne, Paul, Mateo, and Marjan were in charge of putting out the fire on the bus. Owen walked into the burning bus and came out with TK in his arms.