𝟯𝟰

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥"𝖢𝖧𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖬𝖠𝖲 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖳"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
"𝖢𝖧𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖬𝖠𝖲 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖳"

𝗔drienne plays with Buck's hair as he let out a heavy breath. Their bodies were covered with nothing but a thick cover to keep them warm.

Estelle, after eating lots of cake and candy, finally decided to lay down for her afternoon nap. Buck looks up at his girlfriend with so much love in his eyes before burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Easy there, tiger. We don't want another set of feet running around just yet," Adrienne sighs. They were expecting Hen, Denny, Christopher, and Travis to come over for a playdate.

Since it was at least an hour or two until they were supposed to arrive, Adrienne and Buck decided to squeeze in some much needed alone time. Adrienne grabs her phone off of the nightstand as Buck plants kisses on her neck.

"They're all on their way," Adrienne says. She smiled, pushing Buck off of her. She explains, "Buck, stop. You know Eddie only lives about twenty minutes away. He also has a key."

"Which gives us ten minutes for extra alone time," Buck replies.

"Ten minutes is all I need."

Ellie's face was completely covered in frosting and marshmellow fluff from the tubs her father gave her to distract her. The little two year old squealed in excitement as her father broke off a piece of a graham cracker and hands it to her.

"Looks like someone isn't going to sleep tonight," Hen commented, chuckling.

Adrienne and Eddie thought it would be a good idea to bring in some extra Christmas cheer to the kids. She watched as Estelle crawled into Buck's lap and grabs some more graham crackers off of the table.

"I'll let this one slide. I usually don't allow Ellie to have this much sugar," Adrienne replied.

Adrienne's plans to travel down to Austin, Texas, were cancelled because she needed to work. It would've been nice to reunite with the 126 again, even if it was for a few short hours.

"Hey, Buck. Can I spend Christmas with you?" Asked Christopher, causing the adults in the room turn ans stare at each other. Of course, Buck had to be put on the spotlight.

"Hey, buddy. You can spend Christmas with me this year," Travis replied. It was already his original plan to spend time with the kids.

He continued, "Buck, Adri, and your dad have to work. You have me, though."

"Stupid work," Christopher muttered. Handing off a bowl of frosting to Travis, Buck walks over to the table where the other adults sat.