𝟭𝟭

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 "𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖤"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
"𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖤"

𝗔drienne arrived in the familiar environment of Los Angles, California just a few days after leaving Texas. She was in the middle of a traffic jam and was running on 4 hours of sleep and six shots of espresso with milk.

She let out a heavy sigh of relief once the car in front of her finally started moving.

"Alright, Estelle. Time to go home," Adrienne smiled.

It took Adrienne another half hour to finally reach her two story house. There was another traffic jam, but the cause was a car accident in the middle of the road.

The truck with all of her moving boxes were going to arrive in two hours, so she had time to spare and explore the neighborhood. Adrienne hops out of the driver's seat and goes to her trunk to grab Estelle's stroller.

She was struggling to get it set up.

"Need some help?" Adrienne heard a male voice ask. She turned to find a man, no taller than 6 foot, with dark brown hair and eyes approaching her. Adrienne was close to refusing help, but decided it would be nice to make a new friend.

Adrienne moved out of the way so he could help. Just a few moments later, the man was able to fully set up the stroller.

"Thanks. You're a life saver," Adrienne says.

"I'm Eddie, by the way," He introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you, Eddie. I'm Adrienne," She replied. Eddie extended a hand for Adrienne to shake.

She returned the gesture, then Eddie said his goodbyes before walking down the street to his car. Adrienne went to the other side of the car where Estelle was, takes her out of the car seat, and puts her in the stroller.

"You ready to explore, Ellie?" Adrienne asked.

The only response she received from her daughter was the sucking of her pacifier. Adrienne checks for everything that she needed, and makes her way down the street with Ellie in her stroller.

Adrienne still had one more day before she would officially be welcomed into the 118. She found a local daycare for Estelle to stay at while she ran a few errands. Adrienne was out at a grocery store grabbing just a few groceries to get started for the week.

When she reached the front of the store, she found dozens of people huddled in a circle. Some had their phones out to record which only meant one thing... Adrienne was able to peak through and saw a man on the floor clinging to his chest.

"Everyone move! Give him some space!" Adrienne shouts. She pushes past the crowd and knelt down beside the man.

"C-Can't breathe," The man says. He was huffing for air every few seconds. Adrienne laid him down in the ground and put his ear to his mouth.