𝟮𝟴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧"𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲"

"𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲"

𝗧ravis positioned himself to be a temporary member of the 118. They seemed like they needed the extra hands since Adrienne and Buck weren't on active duty.

After helping Bobby and Eddie rescue civilians off of the ferris wheel, the team headed to semi-dry land. There he was introduced to Lena Bosko of the 136, and my did she remind him of someone he knew.

"Hen and Chimney are readying some turnout backpacks until we're mobile again," Bobby explained to the three, "Bosko, your crew from your house are all alive and accounted for except for Captain Cooper. He's still MIA. I'm sorry."

"Well, if it's all the same to you, Captain, I'm gonna stick around and look for him," Lena replied. The way Lena was holding herself didn't go unnoticed to Bobby and Travis.

Travis took one step forward, while Lena took a step back. She definitely had something to hide.

"Why are you holding yourself like that?" Bobby asked.

"It's nothing, bruised rib," Lena replied. Travis took a step closer to Lena. He knew she was going to be difficult to work with.

"Let me take a look at that," Travis says. He learned many things from hanging out with Eddie so much. One of which was how to tell when someone was hiding a serious injury.

"I said it's nothing," Lena spat.

"Clearly, it's not."

"Are you gonna drop this?"

Bobby decided to cut in, "Hey, Bosko, let him have a look. I'm not asking."

Bobby gave Travis a nod of approval to examine Lena. Travis crouched down to her level, touching the side she was clutching on to. As soon as his hand barely even made contact, Lena winced in pain.

"Yeah, that's not a bruise. It's broken. Must be hurting like a bitch," Travis says.

"Yeah, well, breathing isn't super fun," Lena replied.

"I'm calling it. You're off the field," Bobby says. Lena gave Bobby a look of disapproval.

"Sir, I said I'm fine."

"SAR Command is setting up the VA hospital on
Sawtelle," Bobby says, turning to Travis. Eddie made his way over to the small group, "I want you to stick with her just in case her desire to track down her captain causes her to lose her way."