𝟮𝟯

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘"𝖮𝖢𝖤𝖠𝖭'𝖲 𝟫-𝟣-𝟣"

"𝖮𝖢𝖤𝖠𝖭'𝖲 𝟫-𝟣-𝟣"

𝗘verything happened so quickly. One second, Adrienne was watching Hen handle a patient inside of a bank vault, and the next, the vault was closing in on her.

Hours, and a few hazmat protocols later, nightfall came by the time they were finally able to get Hen and the man out.

"Someone please call Karen," Hen says. Two other paramedics sporting hazmat suits loaded her into the ambulance.

"Already taken care of. She's gonna meet you at Mercy General," Bobby replies.

"I don't get it. She doesn't appear to be symptomatic anymore, bank manager was up and talking, too," Chimney commented.

"Because it wasn't a nerve agent," Eddie says.

"Uh, Chief Bowman said all those tests came back negative, no environmental toxins whatsoever," Bonny explained.

Something about this didn't seem... right to Adrienne. Well, when they first arrived, there was a guy inside of a van pestering Buck and Adrienne about what was happening inside. She followed the team back to the truck.

"At least this guy was finally able to get out of here," Buck says. When Adrienne looked over, she found the man missing.

"Odd," She thought to herself. 

The 118 finally returned back to the station.

"So that might be the weirdest day I've had since joining the LAFD," Buck sighed, jumping out of the truck, "and we have had a few."

"Seriously, it was like a bank robbery with no robbers," Eddie commented. Just then, several police vehicles pulled into the station. Adrienne looked around confused.

"Step away from the vehicle."

"Can I help you, Detective?" Bobby asks. Adrienne watched as officers slipped on blue gloves.

"You and your people just stay where we can see you, Captain," The Detective instructed. The team moved out of the way to give the officers their space. They begin to search the truck.

"Excuse me, you want to tell me what's going on?" Bobby shouted, questioning. Adrienne wondering the same thing. Three police officers each take put a bag from the ladder truck.