BartyxRegulusxEvan

This contains smut!!
Evans pov:
Recently it has been hard for me and Barty to be alone though we don't mind when Reg is around as we want him to join us so we don't care if he catches us but everyone else needs to back off and they don't get that. So currently the common room is full so Barty and I are in our dorm that we share with Reg and let's say Barty can't stay quiet. I'm under the covers of Barty's bed so if someone does come in no one will catch us unless they literally get into the bed which the only person to do that is Reg.
I'm sucking Barty off so he will stop complaining that I never give him attention as he hit the back of my throat I heard the door open and close so I froze as to not alert them that I was here. But I heard Barty ask if they wanna get into his bed to calm down which then caused me to realise it was regulus and let's say we've had the please of sucking him off before but he never knew it was me he thought it was one of Barty's side chicks. As he climbed in Barty chuckled and lifted the cover slightly so I could see what was happening but not enough that Reg could see down to me as well Reg had his head on Barty's shoulder probably annoyed or upset so I quickly vanished his bottoms so he could be more comfortable.
He never notices when his underwear is taken off due to how thin it is it's almost like it's not there. So I quickly pulled it down to just below his cock and he was hard just from hugging Barty like that I took Barty's hand and made him pump himself so I could handle Reg which he did without complaint. I took Reg instantly into my mouth and he moaned but it wasn't just a noise it was my name making me freeze. Barty looked at him shocked as did I and I pulled off him.
"Reg?" Barty asked and he chuckled.
"You think I don't know who your boyfriend is and I know how he sucks off from last time or did you both think I was daft. I knew he was here before I climbed in and let me tell you Evan I didn't tell you to stop so continue now baby!" He commanded and I obeyed more due to the fear of how dominant he was and I knew his punishments could be harsh.
"Good boy!" He purred at me and I moaned around him at the praise and saw him pump Barty's member fast and saw him panting and whimpering into Reggie's shoulder before he pulled off and pulled me up. "Now baby I want you to ride Barty okay just like you usually do okay while I pound his ass hard okay?" He asked and I nodded while moaning at how he said it.
"How do you know he usually rides me?" Barty asked curiously.
"You think I haven't walked in on you both before there have been plenty of times I've heard you from outside the door and decided to take an invisibility potion so you wouldn't see me and let's say the sight of Evan on you moaning is amazing," Reg said with a groan and I blushed knowing his groan was because of me. I quickly positioned myself over Barty's member lowered myself onto it and started bouncing as fast as possible knowing any minute Barty would lay me down so he could pound me at a better angle.
As he did Reg got behind him and the growl was obvious to him seeing Bartys stretched hole from this morning when we saw Reg come out of the bathroom with nothing on but a towel then dropping it and we both wanted him so we decided to play with a huge toy. Reg quickly slammed into the hole fast and I was a moaning mess due to the speed he was getting Barty to go in.
"No one touches this hole but me understand you belong to me not even you or Evan may touch my hole unless given permission understand?" He commanded and we both whimpered and nodded. "Who touched this whole to make it so wide?" He questioned knowing it wasn't me as I'm not that big.
"We both did we used a huge vibrating toy this morning after seeing you get ready and we loved the sight," I told him blushing fast and looking down.
"Oh, you were imagining it as me pounding your ass Barty hoping my long member would reach places you could only dream of! Oh, how I could pound you until you can't wait or even think clearly where the only thing you know is my name!" He growled and kept pounding faster. I then felt him pull out and then pull Barty out of me while we both whimpered. "Give me the toy you used Evan!" He demanded and I sat up and leaned over his lap to get at the bedside table which had the toy in the second drawer.
As I pulled back and handed it to him he smirked at me before telling me to lay down. I obeyed instantly and he turned it on while setting it at my entrance. It pushed past my entrance and straight to my prostate and I screamed in pleasure as Regulus watched and played with my member. He leaned down and smashed our lips together making me blush and kiss back.
"Love you, Evan." He whispered into my ear and I blushed harder while smiling but also still moaning loudly.
"I love you too Reggie so much!" I screamed out while my prostate was being abused. He finally pulled the toy out and placed it at Barty's entrance and allowed it to torture him while Reg pushed into my hole and pounded hard and fast while kissing me. After a few more minutes I came hard while seeing stars.
He pulled out and sat me against the headboard and told me to watch Barty which I complied and he did the same as he did with me kissed him and then said he loved him which made me aww at them as it was so cute. Then he pounded into him which made it hot as hell after a few minutes Barty let out a scream and came all over himself with Reg coming all over his chest before he laid down beside us and we all fell asleep together. Let's say he was right neither of us will be able to walk in the morning.