Snarry

This contains smut!!
Harry's pov:
I've been the general of angels for the past 5 years and the demons have started to stir up trouble which is always concerning as they haven't caused trouble in a while so starting up now means they are planning something. There is a meeting to discuss what will happen to start another war. So that's where I'm sitting currently in a room with 5 other angels and 6 demons to discuss what to do. The 5 other angels were Dumbledore, Molly, Ron, Hermoine and McGonagall. The demons are Tom riddle head of demons, Bellatrix who is second in command, Severus Snape head of the army, Lucius Malfoy general, Blaise Zambini and Draco Malfoy best warriors in demon kingdom. As we all sat in the room with Tom and Dumbledore arguing like usual I was getting bored. "What about an angel and a demon union as a peace treaty?" Molly suggested and I didn't like how this was going because they usually volunteer me as their puppet for these things. "Alright I'll discuss with my kingdom to decide who is willing to be that person we will be back in about half an hour." Tom riddle stated before leaving. He was a good king always loyal to his kingdom and made sure their needs were met and the young were taken good care of sometimes I wish I was a demon just to be under his care. "So Harry will marry whoever they chose and then we will have peace." Dumbledore stated with a nod and I didn't even get a chance to object as everyone parted to go get something to eat and drink while I stayed in the meeting room knowing this was the end of my free life. As the demons arrived back and everyone found their seats again the conversation started again. "Severus has agreed to marry whoever agreed to this union but they must have time to connect with each other." Bellatrix stated firmly but politely. "Harry has agreed to be the one for the union so they can have the abandoned house in the border land it's still in good condition." Hermoine stated smugly and I instantly knew what she was trying to do which was get a rise from the demons. "Oh that is quite alright Severus has a beautiful three story home that they could stay in for a while so Harry can see his life which will give them an opportunity to bond." Lucius stated which personally I wasn't opposed to the idea. "Now that sounds lovely dear. Harry my sweet boy let's go pack some of your things." McGonagall smiled while leading me out and I could see the pain in her eyes meaning she tried to argue my point with nothing. As we reached my home and entered she grabbed my backpack while I grabbed a duffel bag and started to pack. "Minnie remember my parents and godparents photo books!" I called from the other room but then heard a scream. Once I rushed to the room seen Severus standing tall in the door way. "Apologies, I didn't mean to startle you I came to offer my help as I got bored in that silly meeting and figured I could offer assistance." He spoke on a monotone voice which I nodded to. "It's quite alright Minnie gets frightened by small things after the pranks my dad and godparents used to pull." I chuckled and he nodded as Minnie continued to pack grabbing a few Albus and pictures from the shelves. "Minnie freeze!" I shouted as I seen she was about to hit my bookcase that had my parents wedding picture on it with the first picture with me. "Sorry Harry." She stared at the ground. "It's alright Minnie. Give me a hug as I think that's everything that I need packed." I told her with a hug before she left with a smile which I sighed at. As I grabbed the bag she had placed beside the shelf I grabbed the pictures and all other documents needed before continuing to my room to grab my duffel bag. "That's me all packed and I don't need to say goodbye to anyone Minnie is the only one left that I care for." I explained and he nodded while taking my arm and we vanished in a puff of smoke. "How about we play a game to lighten the mood?" He suggested which I nodded to. "Okay how about what do you see in a relationship?" He questioned and I smiled. "I want to be loved for who I am and not for the power or strength that I possess even though I do like having control I don't like when people use me." I told him which I received a small smile. "I guess we have some things in common Harrison potter." He told me and I looked at him in shock as nobody knows my biological name everyone only knows my nickname. "I knew your mum she was my best friend when we were young I miss her a lot." He told me as a year ran down his cheek. "Yeah well let's move on hmm what's the demon kingdom like?" I asked and he gave a small smile. "Amazing, most of us here haven't had good childhoods and Tom has made sure that our childhoods cannot be repeated on others in this kingdom by putting monthly checks and each check won't be scheduled this way any misbehaving will be caught and punished. We all agree I have next months surprise checks. Tom cares for all of us he wouldn't put us in any harm and everyone here loves him can you give him a chance try get along he's one of my best friends." He explained and I smiled while nodding. "It sounds lovely here I always used to dream of being here the angel kingdom is toxic as you seen in the meeting they were trying to rile you guys up to start a fight which happens in almost all meetings. I didn't even get a choice it was decided for me by the others. The only nice person in the whole kingdom is Minnie she tries to reason with the others but it never works." I told him and he looked down. "I'm sorry you had to go through that this union doesn't have to happen if you don't want I...." He tried but I cut him off with a kiss before pulling away. "Sorry you ramble a lot and I usually find it cute but when you were saying that I couldn't. Severus I've been in love with you for years the only reason I was opposed to the union was because I didn't know who it was and I thought I'd never have a chance with you. Plus your amazing, smart, talented, strong, brave and a lot more and if I tried to name them all we would be here for eternity." I told him with a smile and he blushed so deep that I found it cute. "I feel the same way though I figured they would chose you so that's why I agreed plus I didn't think I had a shot with you." He told me and I just chuckled. "How about I show you just how much you have of me!" I growled and he nodded pleadingly. I quickly grabbed him by his collar and pinned him to the sofa which he whimpered at. "Careful my tail is sensitive to the touch and you keep brushing it!" He whined and I chuckled as I stroked his tail and he purred before whimpering and moaning. "Aww sweet little demon!" I purred into his ear before I ripped his clothes off. "Hey that was my favourite shirt!" He whined and I smiled. "Sorry little one I'll get you another." I told him before kissing him. I felt his body start to heat up meaning I activated his heat which is the time when they are most fertile. "Little demon do you want to stop as if I continue I may not have control and you could get..." I tried to explain but he kept kissing and sucking on my neck which made me lose focus fast. I quickly pinned him again as I had already discarded my clothes. I felt his length against my stomach as I pushed into him and heard his moan which I had to control my instincts as to not cum just by that sound. I started off thrusting fast and all the noises in the room was my groaning and growling and his purrs and moans. As I tried to pull out as his mind isn't clear and can't make the decisions he wrapped his legs around me and tightened his hole around me causing me to spill inside him causing us both to moan loudly. As I pulled out we both lay together sealing our fate together.