Dron

Ron's pov:
My family and the Malfoy's have been enemies for centuries all leading back to an ancient fight but I never understood it. Why should we fight with them currently like no one actually knows why we are fighting. I hate fighting with Malfoy especially Draco he's just so cute and adorable when he tries to act tough plus he shows in his eyes that any insult he throws doesn't mean anything. I recently unlocked my creature inheritance which is a werewolf and found out Malfoy is my mate but i dont know how he will react as each pureblood family reacts different when their child is mated to a creature. I almost had a heart attack just unlocking my creature as I didn't know what was happening so i dont know what Malfoy will think plus he hates me and his father hates my family. Currently I'm sitting in the library reading about werewolf's and what creatures can possible mate together hoping maybe he's not just a wizard. Which it says it's more common for Veela and werewolves to mate together but it's more commonly known that Veela's are female creatures unless the male is a direct descendants of the Veela which is still a rare case. So it's impossible for Malfoy to be a Veela as he's a male. I heard someone sit across from me so I looked up to see Malfoy sitting looking at the book I was reading. "If your looking for information on Veela's I can recommend a book." He told me with a small ghost of a smile and I nodded so he got up and lifted a book before returning and handing it to me. "Veelas are more commonly female there has never been a documented male Veela though there are some Veela's that present when the person is transgender and transitioning which can class as a male Veela though the creature is still female." He explained and I nodded as now I'm fascinated by Veela's. "Why do you know so much?" I asked quite curious. "Well I'm part Veela so i have to know at least the basis." He told me and I looked at him shocked. "Your trans?" I asked shocked out of my mind as he nodded. "Well thanks for coming out to me and don't worry I won't tell a soul." I promised with a smile. "So how long have you known we were mates?" I asked him and he quickly looked down at the table. "Three months." He tried to avoid looking at me and I shook my head. "And here I thought you would hate me and reject me on sight." I chuckled and he smiled at me. "Father said you owe him a dinner and I think I'm owed I cuddle for having to wait so long." He told me looking smug while I smirked and packed both books in my bag before dragging him to the Room of requirements where I waited for the door to appear. He stood shifting nervously while we waited before I dragged him into a sitting room type area with a fireplace roaring with red hot flames, a black sofa with red and green pillows decorating it and many different small accents to the room. There was a small kitchenette to the side incase we wanted anything and I noted that it looked similar to a muggle apartment which I didn't mean to make but it works. We sat on the sofa and I kissed his cheek as he cuddled into my side. "I'm in love with you Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I whispered terrified of the future. "I love you too Ronald Billius Weasley!" He called back while falling asleep on my shoulder.