Dracoxfredxgeorge

Dracos pov:
It's been a few months since my inheritance came in as I learnt during the war that it was blocked so after the battle was over I decided to get tested and found out I was a light Veela with Snow White wings and yet everyone still thinks I'm dark. I'm a dominant as well and I really wanna meet my submissives which I know there is multiple as I'm not that idiotic. I was walking through a muggle village and seen a few Weasley's as after the war they realised that I didn't do anything by choice and I was under the imperio most of the war and when my mind was my own I tried to leave clues and hints to help potter win. As I approached a shop I seen the Weasley twins looking at a some clothes in the female section and when questioned by their mother they quickly said it was to see if their sister liked it. I knew the Weasley mother was homophobic as she has always portrayed it but the look of longing in their eyes made me decide to buy them it. I seen what George was looking at and it was a black and green plaid skirt with a black cropped top but Fred was looking at an almost identical outfit just in red and black skirt instead which I knew would suit him. So I bought both outfits and knew that their mother would never let them have it but decided to keep shopping and try find some other outfits that I see them looking at which resulted in many other outfits in many different colours. After about an hour they left the store and went to Diagon ally and I decided it wouldn't hurt to see if they liked anything else. I knew the twins were my mates and I've been courting them for a few months now and they haven't a clue who I am so when we do get together I want a wardrobe full of clothes for each of them. Don't think this is the first trip that this has happened on it's about the 5th as well as if Harry or Ron sees them looking at something they like they take a picture and send it through to me in a letter then I'll buy it. As they were looking in windows they both stopped dead and I heard George say something about the necklace as it was the same one I sent to the two of them but theirs had their house colours and mine whereas the one in the window was a birthstone. "George it's not the same okay let's go!" Fred called as they were called by their mother. I seen them freeze a second time but it wasn't like the first this was pure love on their faces and I seen it identical dresses that had detachable bottom halves and one was dark green another was silver but the dresses had a slit up the side and black shorts attached underneath for privacy. I seen a deflated look on their faces as they walked along but I seen Harry and Ron turn to see the dresses and look around then caught sight of me which caused a smile. As their shopping trip was over I returned home with everything I found and filled more of the wardrobes and realised that I had completely filled two wardrobes that had expansions charms to enable it to be a walk in wardrobe. As this realisation cleared I smiled knowing I should tell them who I am and welcome them into my life eventually. So I wrote a letter asking to meet me somewhere special which is a high class restaurant with an unlimited buffet and their unlimited drink supply.

Dear Fred and George,

Hello again loves it's been a few days and I've watched as you both have smiled your days away and pranked away the night but I have a request that I wish for you both to honour. This request is to meet me at creature castle restaurant at seven. The reservation is under Fred and George so you can both enter and will be taken to the table but they know who booked it and need not worry about money as I have plenty.

Sincerely
Your mate

I sent it with my owl and I watched with a smile as it left and flew high and fast. I quickly rushed downstairs to get ready for my dinner date hoping they would come. I pulled on a green button up shirt that had the top two buttons undone with black skinny jeans and black dragon skin boots and I grabbed a bag and put two hoodies in incase my boys get cold and I wore a leather jacket.
As I reached the restaurant my nerves were going everywhere but I kept a straight face and entered as they seen me they led me to the private room that I booked so the boys don't get caught by Molly. As I entered everything was laid out perfectly and I smiled at the waiter as he left and within minutes the boys walked in looking around but once they caught sight of me I smiled at them and they both raced to me and hugged me. "I hoped that it was you!" Fred called as he wouldn't let go. "Okay little ones if you sit on your seats I'll give you my jacket so you will have my scent." I told them and they frowned at me. "You only have one jacket meaning it'll be a match which me and Fred hate sharing personal belongings." George told me and I smiled at him. "Boys i brought two hoodies in my bag for you both and I know you don't like sharing certain stuff and I'd never make you." I explained and they jumped to their seats nodding and I grabbed the dark green jacket and the silver jacket and handed the green to George and the silver to Fred and they looked like they were going to scream. "Okay boys go get some food as we can't just sit and talk all night." I told them and they ran over to the buffet and filled their plates as I smiled and walked over and filled our glasses. "Your amazing we are glad that it was you!" George said with a smile and I just hugged them both. "My loves, I have a surprise for you later so you better eat up!" I told them and they both nodded before digging into the plates they filled. Once finished we all apparated to my manor and they looked around in awe as they were so shocked but I led them through until we reached my room. "Why does it say our names on the wardrobe?" Fred asked and I smiled. "Open and find out!" I called and sat on the bed to watch. They both opened the doors at the same time and both screamed so loud just from the first sight. They quickly spun round and ran to hug me which ended up tackling me to the bed. "Your the best mate ever!" They both shouted together