Hermoinexpansyxginnyxluna

Lunas pov:
The girls had organised a sleepover in the room of requirements which happens every so often but nothing crazy ever happens. But I could feel something off about tonight like something has changed from our last sleepover and it has something to do with pansy. As everyone got everything settled in and ready for the night to begin I seen pansy look around and her eyes shift to black then back to their original colour. I acted like I hadn't seen anything but now I knew that pansy went through her inheritance and was some type of demon. Though a creature would refuse to be in the presence of a bunch of teenagers that aren't their mate especially sleeping in the same room. Which could only mean the three of us are her mates that could explain why I've been feeling off lately around them as my creature hasn't fully came through. "So who wants to start on truth or dare?" Hermoine asked and I chuckled knowing I'd get my answers out of her. "I'll start!" Ginny called and I smirked as she's always the easiest on us. "Um pansy?" She called and pansy replied truth without hesitation. "Okay why are you acting weird recently and don't say you haven't because everyone can feel it?" She questioned and I was shocked usually she isn't that straightforward. "Well my creature came through and had been looking for our mates." Pansy stated and the girls looked down upset. "Luna?" Pansy called and I smiled at her. "I dare you to take off one item of clothing every time you are called on." She smirked knowing I always chose dare first. "Does that include this one or no?" I asked in a dreamy voice and she shook her head no so I nodded. "Hermoine?" I asked and she smiled and said truth knowing my dares are brutal. "What do you want pansy and her creature to do to your body?" I smirked and she blushed. "I want her to show me a good time I want them to eat me out as deep and harsh as possible and make me cum until I can't anymore." She described as we all moaned as we felt ourselves get wet just at the description. "Oh baby just you wait and I'll make your fantasy a reality real quickly." Pansy purred and Hermoine moaned. "Moving on Luna?" Hermoine smirked and I quickly removed a shoe before replying with dare. "I dare you to make out with Ginny while grinding on her!" She called in a cheerful voice which I did no problem but as I pulled back I knew that was the game over as Pansy practically pounced on me and tore my clothes off. "Hello love!" I called to her creature and they smirked at me addressing them directly. As the other two stripped Pansy focused on my clit as she circled her tongue around and I felt her fingers. "Pansy don't fuck hermoine with your fingers!" I shouted as she sped up her mouth but listened to my command. I heard hermoine moan and she pulled away from me to focus on the two girls. That left me the advantage to get what I stacked away before they arrived which was a vibrating strap-on and two vibrating dildos. So I quickly pulled it on and grabbed the other two in my hand as I walked over and licked and sucked on pansys neck. "How bad do you want me inside to make you cum?" I questioned and she moaned. "So bad want you to pound me with your fingers baby!" She called and I smirked. "Close your eyes sweetie." I whispered and the two girls watched in awe as I started to push in and her eyes shot open with a loud screaming moan from pleasure. "What sweetie not expecting it?" I questioned as I started a good pace and quickly started the vibrations and she screamed louder. "Girls lay down beside her now!" I growled and they nodded and did as told. I placed the dildos at the entrances and pushed them in till all that was left was the end. I pumped them in the same pace I was going before starting the vibrations on those two and listening to the screams erupting from my sweet angels. As they came together I smirked and pulled them all out stopping the vibrations and they all looked at bliss. I felt one of them pin me down and ran into me with one of the toys which felt like blissed heaven. "Sweetie turn the vibrations on! Fuck me like a good little girl!" I growled and she did as told but I knew she didn't like to dominate her dominant. So I flipped us over so I was on top of my sweet Pansy with Ginny and hermoine watching with lust. I rode the strap on and finally got off but before I came I pulled out and the girls looked confused. "Lu what's the matter you haven't came yet?" Ginny asked and I smirked. "I don't wanna cum on some toy I want my girls to eat me till I squirt all over their faces!" I growled and they moaned and Pansy stopped the vibrator and took the strap on off before leaning in to eat me out with hermoine and Ginny doing the same. After a few minutes I felt myself climax and damn do they know how to eat. "My sweet girls how I love you!" I called and got agreements as we all fell asleep on the king size bed that was made for us.