Severus x regulus pt2

Smut!!
Severus' pov
It's been around a week from I sucked regulus off in the forest. Since then it has been radio silence he avoids me all he can and doesn't even come to the hall for food or classes which is worrying but I figured he just decided he didn't want me. As I went about my usual routine I was pulled into a classroom that hasn't been used for years. I turned to see regulus staring at me. "Before you assume anything worse than you have my rut started the morning after which resulted in me having to be locked in my room so I wouldn't fuck your lights out." He rushed out so I wouldn't panick which I looked down. "I wouldn't have minded I just thought you regretted it." I whispered but he heard me causing him to growl. "Never in a million years will I regret being with you and I've never had an orgasm like the one you caused. Also how many times a week do you fuck yourself on that vibrating dildo?" He questioned which I knew my face turned bright red as I stared at him in shock. "I accidentally seen out of your eyes the day after the forest. I seen you riding it shouting my name as it hit your spot and you just kept going till you were sent over the edge screaming my name. Were you imagining it was me you were riding or me pounding the toy into you?" He asked which my breath hitched as I looked down. "Second one it's not big enough to be you also usually everytime I accidentally see you in my mind doing something i dont know how to control it or stop it." I told him which he nodded with a smirk. "Baby it can't be controlled until I mark that pretty little neck of yours and pound that gorgeous ass to the point you can't hold on any longer and explode all over us. Then I can control what I see which will help to know when you need it ass pounded because right now I can never tell." He told me making me moan just at the images he was sending into my brain. "Regulus just fuck me!" I shouted which he smirked at me. "Never!" He growled which gave me a deflated feeling as he doesn't want me. "I will never just fuck you Severus I will make love to you. Getting fucked is for people who don't have love for eachother baby." He purred into my ear causing me to shiver as he grabbed my arm and dragged me with him. We soon came to a stop outside his dorm room which I've never been in. He opened the door and he led me into the room before closing the door and letting me explore. As I pulled a drawer that was in his desk out I seen that it was filled with pictures of me some of them I wasn't clothed. "Regulus?" I questioned which he turned from what he was doing walking towards me till he was looking at the pictures. "Oh!" He called looking down. "These could be easily seen regulus! What would happen if someone found these!" I shouted annoyed that he had pictures so easily seen. "Severus stop shouting nobody can get in here but me it's my den okay. You should be concerned when I don't have your nudes in my den. Also they aren't pictures they are drawings and paintings which I did after seeing your memories." He told me which I looked down feeling bad I shouted but they are still private paintings. I nodded at him which he lifted my head before kissing my cheek knowing I felt bad. "I should've told you about them but most griffins have shrines to their lovers which I don't have a permanent den so I have to keep them hidden which is why they are in the drawer." He explained as I nodded before kissing him roughly knowing he'd know why I was rough. He quickly shoved me onto his bed before vanishing our clothes knowing how impatient we are. As soon as my clothes were off he had pushed in straight away which I gasped and moaned in result to. "How'd you?" I questioned knowing he'd understand that I wanted to know how he knew I was stretched. "I came to your room this morning to speak to you." He purred into my ear causing me to blush as I forgot to lock the door this morning between breakfast and lessons which I was riding the dildo. "In my defence!" I called which I stopped the minute he hit my sweet spot as I screamed his name. "Keep screaming my kitsune scream till your voice is raw till you can't remember anything but my name!" He growled which you did and screamed until I couldn't anymore but yet I had came twice and so had he but he refused to stop. "I promised that I would make sure you didn't suck anything but you would be screaming." He growled which I blushed remembering when he said that right after I finished sucking him off. As we came a third time he smiled at me before carrying me to a bath that looked to have a warming charm on it which he smiled. "I already knew what would happen before I came to find you the second time." He smiled as he climbed into the bath with me and started to clean us up. He massaged my head as I purred knowing I was comfortable and happy. After our bath he carried me bed and cuddled into me which just caused a small smile as I wouldn't need energy for at least a month.