BlaisexDraco

Blaise's pov:
I have been in love with my childhood best friend for years and he never sees me that way he's always looking for a partner but never considers me. I've been there through every heart break and every relationship. I think he's is in a new relationship the past few weeks as he has started to avoid me which is unusual. I wish he could just like me back for once but I know it's unlikely. I was speaking to my mother last week and she said she has arranged a marriage for me as I haven't had a partner in years which I don't want but she refuses to listen. So here I am sitting alone in the dorm room reading as Draco won't speak to me Theo is off eating Neville's face and pansy is with lovegood so I have no one and haven't from I was told the news so I can't even get someone else's opinion on the matter. Halfway through chapter 10 of fantastic beasts and where to find them for the 20th time reading it but it's one of my favourite books Draco stormed into the room and straight to the bathroom slamming the door behind him. He waited 10 minutes before he walked back out and I could easily see the red marks around his eyes meaning he was crying. "Dragon what's wrong?" I almost shouted but stopped myself. "I'll never be with the one I truly love as my mum and dad have arranged a marriage!" He shouted while started to cry again and I hugged him knowing that's what he needed. "I know the feeling dragon." I told him trying to calm him down. "How?" He asked and I smiled at him. "I'm in the same position as you dragon." I said quietly as I didn't wanna admit it's happening. As we were talking a letter appeared on both of our beds so we decided to separate and read them.
Dear Blaise

I am writing to inform you that we have arranged for you to meet your partner tonight so dress nicely as you will meet them upon arrival home this evening and will be spending the entire summer break with them so you both will bond. Don't worry you will develop feelings quickly.

Sincerely
your mother

I sat there in shock and Draco must've gotten a similar letter as exams finished this morning so most purebloods will floo home tonight or in the morning. I decided to find an outfit from my trunk as I only have an hour before I head home. I found a nice casual outfit but still had formal touches. I wore a black button up shirt with the sleeves raised to my elbow. Black skinny jeans with rips on the knees, steel toe cap boots and a black cloak with green accents. I was ready within the hour and said goodbye to Dray before I used the floo to get home. My last thought was goodbye to my love for my dragon. As I stepped out of the floo I seen mother waiting for me with her new boy toy great. She smiled and motioned for me to stand in front I knew not to go unpack because it's obvious my 'partner' and I are moving to a manor for privacy. I seen the floo flare up again and waited for whoever was gonna come out but then dragon stepped out and I gave him a confused face just as he did the same. "Surprise!!" Both Malfoy parents and my mother shouted and we looked at them confused as they laughed. "You both were too oblivious to figure it out yourselves this contract was written when you were both five your love for each other was amazing and so cute." Narcissa stated and we blushed and smiled. "Now let's get you to your home!" My mother shouted and raced towards the floo. We all went through the floo and I seen it was my fathers courting manor he got my mother he died when I was little but I've heard the stories. The three adults quickly left us to talk. "Are you okay with this?" Dray asked quietly looking down. "Well since I've been in love with you since we were about 11 I'd say I'm completely fine with it." I told him and he smiled at me before leaning forward and kissing me with so much love put into it and so much trust in me. "I love you Blaisey!" He shouted and laughed and I just smiled. "I love you more my baby dragon!" I shouted back as we lay on the sofa and slept.