Wolfstar

Sirius' pov:
I met Remus about 2 years ago and we clicked we have been close friends since. I work at a primary school and he works in a coffee shop in town that I go to every morning before work. I've developed a crush on him but yet I don't even know his last name. But recently since summer holidays have started he's been distant with me and constantly going out the back and not coming back for 10/20 minutes which is becoming very suspicious and it's pissing me off as he won't even spend 5 minutes with me. I still go to the coffee shop every morning but this week they said Remus has called in as holiday because he's super busy which he would have told me about but I guess we didn't click as well as I thought we did if he doesn't even tell me he's going on a week holiday leave. I decided to head to the library in town to do some thinking as that's one place I can relax and let my thoughts consume me. As I walked in I instantly recognised Remus sitting at a table reading a book. He looked up and when he seen me he looked like he had seen a ghost but almost instantly one of my students ran up to him which I found cute maybe they know each other but the words uttered from him mouth shook me to the core. "Daddy come read with me!" He called pulling on Remus' hand. Remus looked at me with a guilty look as he picked up little teddy before setting him on his lap. Teddy started to look around him and once he seen me he beamed and wriggled off Remus and ran towards me. "Mr Black! Hi you wanna meet daddy as you only ever meet mama and granny Andy!" He called while grabbing my arm but I smiled. "Teddy bear what did I say about inside voices when inside places especially in library's." I told him and he looked down with a small apology. "But I would love to meet your daddy teddy bear." I told him and his smile came back as he pulled me towards Remus which I smiled at. I sat down facing Remus as teddy ran back and climbed onto remus' lap. "You know my son Siri?" Remus asked me confused and I nodded. "Yeah I'm his teacher but I've only ever met tonks and andromeda. She said you two split so she would do school runs and you get him on holidays though I didn't know he was your they only ever spoke of you as teddy's dad." I told him and he smiled while nodding. "Yeah it was a drunken accident a few years ago as we are both bi but I prefer boys and her girls but we got a handsome devil out of it so it's worth it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just most people don't stick around once they meet teddy as he's too hyper and become attached and they don't like it so I usually don't mention him until I have him." He tried to explain and I smiled at Remus. "Now it makes sense!" I exclaimed and Remus looked confused. "Sorry teddy told me that he thinks that you should um date me on his last day this year and I thought he was joking but he said he seen a picture of me on his daddy's phone I thought he was wrong but I guess not." I told him and he chuckled. "Ted what did we say about looking through my phone." Remus chuckled and I laughed. "How about we make your dream come true ted." Remus stated and I looked at him shocked. "If you agree Siri?" He questioned and I nodded before getting pulled into a tight hug by them both and Remus pecked my cheek.