Bleville

This contains smut!!!!
Blaise's pov:
Something has been different around Hogwarts similar to a powerful being that has been lurking the grounds after dark no one has seen it but we have all heard. There are students disappearing for days then they appear after 2/3 days and don't remember anything and are all acting strange and seeing things that aren't there. Nobody knows who or what it is but nobody is allowed out after dark and if they are they have to travel in groups of 3/4 because of the fear of whatever it is taking two people at once. My inheritance came in two days ago and I'm a vampire meaning the night strengthens my power and I refuse to be hidden in this castle during the night because of some creature. I crept from my room as quite as a mouse so nobody would know I was leaving as they would probably suspect me of kidnapping the people. As the common room door closed shut behind me I realised how real this is and how much fear was surrounding the castle because of it though I was never afraid of what the creature is I was intrigued. As I walked towards the entrance hall I heard a student call for help so I quickly made my way towards them and found them struggling against the creature. "Let her go!" I called as I seen it was Pansy who was returning from the library as curfew has only been effective for about 20 minutes so she was running late. There was a dark chuckle. "Only if you take her place!" It called with a cold voice and Pansy looked at me with fear in her eyes. "Deal!" I stated with a monotone voice not showing how I was feeling though I also didn't know. As they released Pansy she ran behind me and tried to pull me with her. "Pans go run to the common room I'll be okay I promise." I told her and she nodded before running off but I could tell she was scared. "Okay where am I going?" I questioned as I followed the creatures footsteps further along the corridor. "You will see!" It called back and I nodded. As we continued walking I seen we had stepped outside and were walking towards the forest but yet all I could see was a slight shadow of a boy around my age no creature in sight. As we walked through the forest I noticed that it was a creature that is around my age which is nice. We stopped after a few minutes outside of a cave with vines covering the entrance which quickly had me realising what the creature was. They are called night elves rare creatures but very powerful they feed of the energy of others but what they crave most is a persons sexual energy. As we entered I seen that it was a large cave with nice big sofa in the centre with a coffee table in the centre that looks like a tea set placed on it there are few different weapons upon the walls. It was a joint living room and kitchen area with marble counters and what looked to be a bakers kitchen. I could see along a corridor to two rooms which I'm guessing one is his and the other is for the guest whether it's a cell room or a guest room I didn't know. "So what now?" I questioned not knowing why I was here. "Your my prisoner while I feed off your energy!" He growled but I could sense he was holding back and I knew he wanted his Mate so he could stop feeding off mortals. I quickly sensed his energy start to latch onto my soul but it felt nice like it belonged like that and I heard him gasp. "So you can stop taking prisoners from Hogwarts and I'll keep you occupied Neville." I stated and he turned to me confused. "How did you know?" He questioned and I laughed. "I've known who you were from my inheritance though I didn't know you were a dark elf. Do you want me to help you in the other way instead of stealing energy?" I questioned and he nodded as I smirked at him. I quickly sat on the sofa to allow him more room to do as he needed. He quickly followed me and kissed me rough enough to cause me to start moaning craving him which I felt him harden knowing what I was thinking. "Baby what are you gunna do?" I questioned and he moaned and sunk down on me but I didn't even remember when my clothes had vanished or when he lined up but it felt so good. I held his hips still and he whimpered as I switched positions and started to ram into him hitting his spot over and over. He was screaming in pleasure and I knew he wouldn't last long. "Baby!!" I called as I felt my release closing in and he was already exploding all over us as I bit his mating point which is the joint between his shoulder and neck. He came a second time from the pleasure of the bite and I felt his energy full. As a night elf if he gets sexual release and refuel he could last up to a month before needing more but just draining small bits of energy from a mortal he'll need redone every few days. He cuddled up against me as he passed out from so much pleasure. I quickly picked him up and walked to the room on the left sensing that it was his room I placed him on the bed and climbed in beside him before feeling him cuddle against me before I dozed off to sleep.