Cedricxharry

This contains Smut!!!
Harry's pov
Cedric and I have known each other a few years before the triwizard tournament but never really associated with each other it was just better that way but once we started to associate with each other and help each other my feelings began to grow then I developed feelings which is why when we both reached the cup we decided to both grab it. As I landed in the graveyard instantly I knew what was happening so I ran towards Cedric. "Cedric get to the cup and go!" I shouted as the door opened and Peter walked out. "Nice of you to finally show up for once Cedric!" Tom greeted in his small form and I stood shocked. Peter came towards me and tried to touch my arm and I flipped him. "Try that again and it'll be worse than just a flip asshole!" I shouted before storming over to the caldron. "If you take my blood by force he'll turn into some weird hybrid asshole you need to read instructions clearer I'm the one who found the potion so maybe ask before you assume!" I ranted as I placed the blood in and got the ingredients out in correctly before placing him in the cauldron. As I placed him in I set his old robes beside it and walked towards Cedric. "Back here now hades!" He called and I chuckled. "Once you had robes on sure uncle Tommy but not before!" I called back and he laughed just like he used to when chasing me around. "Okay they are on." He stated and I turned with a smile. "Nows my question how long has Cedric been on your side and does he have the mark?" I asked and uncle tom chuckled. "Only about 2 years and no I figured the younger ones will receive your mark little one." He told me and I nodded fast. "Can I give you my mark now please?" I asked and Cedric chuckled. "Later where we are alone." He whispered into my ear and I nodded while shivering. "Okay let's go Peter I need to call a meeting and I can't do that with my godson here so let's go!" Tom called as he vanished and I was left alone with Cedric. "Room of requirements an hour after we get back and don't be late because I have some good plans for us." He growled as we both grabbed the cup and arrived at the school. After about half an hour I ran up the stairs saying I was tired but quickly went to the room of requirements knowing he would already be there. "Finally I thought you would wait the full hour and I don't think either of us could cope with that as I wanna have you all to myself as I take a mark from you." He growled making me weak in the knees. "Oh baby you want me to fuck you while you mark my skin as all you can think about is my rock inside your tight little hole to the point that you just can't stop screaming my name huh?" He growled and I moaned just at the thought and he smirked as he performed a spell that I didn't know what it did until I felt something start to vibrate in my ass and start to moan and squirm as I tried to stand still. "Aww baby come here let me make it all better!" He soothed and I walked into his arms and he ran his arms up and down my body before stripping off my clothes then his own. Before I knew it we were both naked and he quickly pulled out the vibrator then rammed into me with his hard dick and I moaned loudly. I started to chant as he started to go faster and harder into me which caused him to go even faster as his arm started to burn and he groaned in both pain and pleasure which I smirked at as after the ritual was done he came inside me and I came all over our chests just from the amount of pleasure that ritual held. As he pulled out we both lay down and fell asleep cuddled together as we both felt amazing.