BlaisexHarry

Blaise's Pov:
It's been months since school started and all of the Slytherins have noticed the change in potter. He is constantly alone, he's rarely eating and he always looks injured which is concerning as all Slytherins know the signs of abuse as our house has most of the abused kids because of bad home life and pureblood lifestyles. We all decided to tell Professor Snape this morning but it seemed he already tried to help but it didn't work very well the most he could get out was that his family were muggles and they hated magic and that's all which was concerning but I knew there was more to it.
I've had a crush on him for years so I know the signs when he's hiding something and when he's hurt I've seen them many times before and they usually go away within days but it's been weeks and it's still there meaning there is someone in the school hurting him. So it's my turn to take matters into my own hands.
"Potter!" I shouted as I saw him in the hallway and he turned to look at me before looking down. "Hey, you doing okay?" I asked and he looked at me with a small smile which always happens as I try talking to him at least four times a month it's not a lot but it's something.
"I'm okay zambini!" He whispered shouted and I looked at him concerned before grabbing his hand and pulling him down into Slytherin's common room where the minute we entered every Slytherin in the room nodded and went to their dorms or out into the halls. Harry gave me a confused look and I smiled at him.
"Harry I care what's going on and I've seen you all year being alone, looking hurt and injured and you're not eating so please talk to me," I told him and he looked down before looking back up with tears in his eyes.
"I can't he will hurt me!" He shouted and a few Slytherins came in such as Draco, Pansy and Theo.
"Potter, can I tell you something?" Theo said and I smiled I knew Theo was one of the heavily abused students in Slytherin. Harry nodded at him and he smiled. "When I came to Hogwarts my parents were hurting me but I thought it was completely normal and I knew if I spoke they would have killed me literally but these guys helped me and showed me family is about love and support and not supposed to hurt us that's when I spoke to professor snape and now my parents are in Azkaban and snape is my guardian during summer," Theo explained and Harry looked at him shocked. I knew my story was a little more gruesome than Theo's which is why I didn't wanna tell him it but he still seemed reluctant about telling us so I decided it was my time to tell him.
"Can I tell you my story?" I asked and Harry nodded shocked probably not thinking I was in the same boat as him at one point. "Before I came to Hogwarts I lived with my mother full time she had a different husband every year and killed the last so she could live off their life insurance money but she would threaten me every time I tried to speak to anyone about it so I stayed quiet knowing if I spoke then she would kill me as she usually hurt me when she needed to release her anger. At one point I was terrified to even speak during the summer after first year Dray decided he would come around my mother was pretty angry that day and Dray ended up walking in on my mother nearly killing me so he knocked her out quickly and called Aurors and his parents which they helped me heal and took custody of me while my mother went to Azkaban. I know it's scary to speak about and I know the fear of being hurt more but if you don't speak you could end up dead Harry. No matter how we act towards you we do care about you!" I told him and he smiled at me and nodded.
"My aunt and uncle are abusive towards me not just physically but sexually as well I've reported it to Dumbledore but he told me that at least they kept me so I didn't tell anyone else as Dumbledore had told them what I told him and I ended up getting beat half to death. This year Ron, Hermoine and Ginny have been hurting me and I can't even feel safe in my dorm as Ron takes advantage of me and I can't do anything against it." He whimpered and I hugged him before I saw the letter Draco was writing.
"Dray, what you doing?" I asked and he looked at me confidently.
"Writing to my father getting Dumbledore out of this goddamn school." He shouted as he continued writing the letter. "Potter am I allowed to inform my father of what he did so you could testify against him or will I just mention that he denied a student help with abuse," Draco asked as he paused writing for a second Harry looked shocked and then smiled.
"Um sure you can mention my name but if someone does come speak to me can you guys be with me please?" He asked and we smiled and nodded at him. Draco then continued writing before sealing the envelope and left to send it off.
"Harry if you want the entirety of Slytherin can stand beside you wanna see?" I told him then asked and he nodded. "Ok watch. What!" I said before shouting what and all the Slytherins ran in from their dorms.
"What happened?" "Is he okay?" "Does he need medical help?" "What's wrong?" All shouted through the room and Harry giggled at them and they all looked at him in awe.
"I haven't heard I laugh all year!" A third year said and Harry blushed. After that everyone stayed and we played games as we waited for Dray to come back with Professor Snape but we didn't expect Potter's trunk in Dray's hand and Harry looked shocked.
"What happened?!" Harry shouted in panic and everyone stared in shock.
"Mr Potter I think it's safer for you to stay in Slytherin dorms and go to classes with Slytherins if you wish we can resort you but if not you will be our honorary Slytherin." Professor Snape told him and he smiled at him before hugging him.
"Blaise you okay to share a room or am I allowed to steal him?" Dray asked and I glared at him.
"My room Dray he's staying with me!" I stated calmly but Dray knew that if he disobeyed I'd probably kill him. We all decided that it was enough excitement for today and decided to head to bed.
"Thank you, Blaise! But can I ask something?" Harry asked and I nodded instantly. "Can I sleep with you I usually get bad nightmares and I'm scared?" He asked softly and I chuckled at him.
"You never need to ask love you will always be welcome in my arms and my bed angel!" I told him and he blushed.
"I knew there was a reason I liked you!" I whispered and I turned to him.
"What was that love?" I questioned I had heard him but wanted him to repeat it when he shook his head and didn't reply I took matters to myself. "You know I heard you right just wanted you to repeat it!"I told him and he stared at me scared.
"You're adorable you know that especially with that blush making you look so cute!" I told him and he blushed harder before pecking my cheek and climbing into the bed. I smiled and climbed in behind him and he cuddled straight to my chest. "Goodnight love. I like you too!" I whispered and fell asleep.