Jegulily pt3

James pov:
I quickly opened the door for them and seen regulus kissing lily's neck which now I understood what she was asking for. As they walked in regulus kissed my neck to show that he wasn't playing favourites I'm guessing as he smiled at me. He set lily on the bed so he could lion around but lily jumped up wanting to see as well. "Do you know why my face looks like that through the window James?" He asked me and I shook my head because all I had seen was him walk out of the bathroom in the picture and he was shirtless. "I had just screamed both of your names over as I came hard!" He growled into my ear and I almost fainted. "Really you were jerking off right before I took the picture? I literally only arrived and seen you walk out." I told him and he smirked at me. "Jamie! That's me literally wearing nothing but my bra and pants what the hell!" Lily shouted and I looked down. "I'm sorry it's just that..." I trailed off knowing she was upset. "He couldn't help it it's a submissive dragons nature to have pictures around their den of their beloved ones especially their partners. Many dragons have their partners nude photos around their dens be thankful that you at least have underwear." Regulus stated calmly and we both looked at him. "What I did my reading after seeing the inheritance paper with James creature on it." He said and I smiled. "Can I look in your sketch book James?" Regulus asked and I nodded. As he opened it lily looked over his shoulder and blushed as did I forgetting the first page was a nude picture of regulus I had drawn after accidentally seeing him while passing the window and the picture stuck. Regulus smirked before pinning me to the bed and quickly casting a spell to remove both of our clothes. As we all stared at each other speechless. "Regulus can I give you my mark please both creature and my version of my fathers mark?" I questioned hoping he would agree. "Of course you can James I would love to have it." He stated making me smile and wriggle out of excitement but I quickly learnt that regulus liked that a little more when I felt his jr hurt against my stomach. "Be careful baby!" He warned me and I shivered. I quickly realised he laid lily beside me but I really wanted to touch her. "Lily touches!" I whined and regulus growled. "No James!" He stated darkly and I whimpered while nodding. He pulled lily up so I had a view of them both and he started to rub his fingers along lilys clit making her squirm and moan wanting release. I seen him playing with her boobs with one hand while the other was rubbed her. Then his hands disappeared and so did he as lily was whimpering confused why the friction stopped. I was looking around when I heard lily scream and pushed up on my elbows to see lilys fingers in regulus' hair as he was eating her out deeply that her eyes were rolling back and I could see as his tongue dipped into her hole every few licks. He then pulled his head back panting. "James against the headboard!" He growled and I quickly climbed up the bed and lily climbed up after me taking my length in her mouth. Then he lay his head underneath her core and she relaxed placing her core on his mouth. She was basically screaming around my length which caused so much pleasure I almost passed out. After about 5/10 minutes she pulled off and regulus lifted lily while she whimpered. "Aww baby girl you know James will take good care of your precious core while I take care of him!" He told her firmly and she nodded before lining my length up with her core before dropping and I don't think I've ever screamed that loud as I felt so much pleasure. Regulus then pushed into my entrance and I cried out in pleasure. "Too much Reggie!" I screamed and he smiled at me over lilys shoulder. "James control or no control?" He asked and I thought for a second. "Control please." I stated looking away and regulus smiled at me. He quickly pulled out and I wanted to whimper but decided against it as he was letting me have more control over my position. I quickly laid lily down then he lined up behind me pounding into my entrance to the point I was seeing stars while looking at lily. After a while we all came and regulus marked me by sinking his teeth into my neck enough to draw blood before he pulled off licking the wound. I pulled out of lily and expected regulus to follow suit but he didn't. "Baby I knotted you without knowing so we are kinda stuck for a while." He said calmly but I quickly turned and kissed him before biting his neck to mark him as mine which in turn put my mark on his arm in the exact place that a death eater mark would be. "I love you lily and regulus!" I whispered in a state of fact voice. "I love you both too." Regulus replied sleepily after the events and lily had already passed out curled up beside me which I chuckled at. "Thanks for accepting us regulus." I told him and felt him smile. "Always for my handsome lion!" He replied while kissing my neck before we both fell asleep.