Sirius x severus

Sirius' pov:
I've been arguing with myself for weeks on end trying to figure out if I should tell Severus about our betrothal or not. I don't think he knows but I do and it's killing me to not just tell him and stay with him. Father used to tell me the stories of his family his mother was a pureblood from the prince family who ran away to see the muggle world while there she met lord Tobias Yaxley though he introduced himself as Tobias snape thinking she was a muggle. They fell in love and spent a few years together in the muggle world until she fell pregnant and knew she must tell him the truth so she told him that she was a pure blooded witch which he then told her his true name of Tobias Yaxley. She was shocked but understood why he didn't tell her as she did the same. They moved to Yaxley manor where he introduced her to the wizarding world as his fiancé and soon to be wife. My father was tobias' best friend so they asked their wives to agree to a betrothal between their children which they agreed to without a doubt no matter the gender. Father told me that a few months after giving birth Eileen price fell ill with cancer not having caught it in time she was bed ridden and soon died. After that Tobias raised Severus alone though because of their status he gave Severus the surname Snape as a half blood so nobody would try use him for his fortune. Severus and James used to be friends until it became too dangerous for Severus to leave their home without Tobias so they had to be kept apart which Tobias was guilty about so that's why he changed his name and allowed him to go to Hogwarts when the time came. I decided that I would start a courtship explaining the situation to him without informing him of who I am. It is due to arrive this morning and I can't wait to see his reaction to the letter and gift which is a star ear ring set which personally I think is amazing and with his usual piercings it'll be amazing. As he received it he looked happy then confused then a small smile grew on his face reading my letter as it told him how handsome he was and how much I love his personality and smarts. I guess he doesn't get complimented enough.
As the weeks passed by I seen with each present and letter his smile grew wider and wider not that anyone else noticed it. It's been two months from my first letter and I received word last night that his father is coming to tell him of his betrothal as he doesn't want him to get too attached to the mystery person which i dont know how to tell him that they are the same person. As the doors opened to reveal Tobias Yaxley most purebloods bowed their heads at his presence knowing who he was sadly Dumbledore and the muggle raised students were too stupid to understand that. "I have informed the minister that you have broken into the school and you will be arrested and sent straight to Azkaban!" Dumbledore shouted which caused Severus to look up from his book. "Is that book really so important Sevy?" Tobias questioned earning a gasp from all the students. "Father!" Severus shouted as he raced into his arms with a chuckle from Tobias at how adorable his son still is at 17. I walked towards them with a slight bow. "Tobias I'm sorry I didn't tell you first I've been the mystery person sending stuff to him before you worry." I explained which caused Tobias to shake his head. "Stupid Honorary nephew why do I bother?" He huffed turning to storm away. "Uncle Tobias that's unfair you said I had to earn his trust what was I supposed to do!" I shouted after him while he shook his head. "He'll be back in five minutes." I confirmed which everyone stared shocked. "For all you that haven't realised that is Tobias Yaxley from one of the powerful families that has ever lived who Dumbledore just threatened and I'm surprised he kept his cool if that was if have hexed you already." I growled at Dumbledore who stared in shock and horror. I seen as James ran to hug Severus instantly. "I didn't know it was you if I did I would never have and I... I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!" James whimpered out while clinging to Severus. As Tobias walked back in he smiled at James. "Sirius who's gonna tell him because I don't wanna anymore." He told me which caused me to look at him and roll my eyes. "Your his father you tell him!" I shouted which he shook his head at. "You're his mystery person you tell him!" He shouted back like a literal child. "James you tell him!" I shouted which James gave me a what the fuck look. "I'll explain what?" He asked which Tobias and I looked at each other. "Your dad?" He asked which I nodded to which laughing. "Reggie could you tell him he likes you better?" I asked which he huffed out. "You both are impossible i dont know why I care about either of you!" He shouted at us which we both smiled at him. "I'm your favourite uncle! And sadly he's your brother." Tobias chided pleased which I shook my head at him. "Okay so sev you know I love you. So I'll explain it as delicate as possible. So before you were born our fathers made a deal that you and Sirius would be betrothed to each other and would marry on your 25th if not before that. Sirius has known for a long time and has debated on telling you for years but could never find the right time and your dad is too shitty no offence." Reggie explained which caused me to chuckle at his comments. Severus stood shocked before nodding. "Alright okay Sirius let's go." Severus called as he walked past me with a look of anger and confusion which caused fear to set into me. "Me what huh okay." I stuttered out in fear as I started to follow him as we came to a stop in the abandoned corridor where he just stood still. "Do you actually like me or is it just about this betrothal?" He questioned which I looked at him in shock. "I've been in love with you from I found out what love is. Do you know how hard it is to find out that the boy I love is the person in supposed to marry I almost had a heart attack. Do you know how gorgeous you look when you're tired sitting in the hall reading or when you're working in class and your hair falls over your face and you don't even realise. Do you know that when your answering questions that I stare in awe at how amazing your brain is especially in potions and don't even get me started on your personality nothing I've ever said is those letters was a lie. I admire every inch of you and adore everything you do except for you not being confident in yourself but I'll help you with that." I explained to him which his face turned red while blushing until he just hid his face in my neck. "I love you too I always have." He whispered against my neck which I pulled him back before kissing him sweetly and soft. He smiled once we pulled back before we sat down against the wall to talk.