Sirius x evan

Sirius' pov:
I am currently one of the richest vampire families in the community which makes me one of the most respected people known. Recently a few volunteers have started coming to donate blood to ensure the vampires are fed fully which is nice although I hate the taste of most humans blood as it's either too sweet or too sour. But I tried one two days ago and can't get enough but it was an anonymous donation so trying to track the person is almost impossible.
I was in the living room with James as Reggie came rushing in almost crashing into the door to the foyer which I found hilarious. He rushed out so fast that James and I shared a confused look as he's Reggie's partner so his forever human donation. We call them our soul bond as they bond with us forever as we live at least 200 years and our souls stay with us till we die. I watched Reggie guide a cute boy back into the house who looked timid but gave a small smile.
"Sirius meet Evan he's my best friend and was the one to donate blood to me before you found my soul. He still donates to the drive just not as much." Reggie explained as he sat beside James with Evan standing awkwardly as James was on the love seat and I was on the sofa but I guess it's awkward to sit beside a stranger.
"It's nice to meet you both reg has told me all about you both and I thank you Sirius for finding his soul I was getting annoyed with his complaints about not finding them." Evan smirked which caused me to laugh as Reggie turned bright red as he gasped. "Don't look at me like I'm laying Reggie or do you want me to start citing you?" He sassed which reg just hid his face in Jamie's neck. Although as him and Reggie were exchanging looks I caught a scent of his blood which was similar to the blood I liked two days ago.
"Evan, did you donate blood anonymously two days ago?" I questioned hoping my suspicion was correct as the person could be my bond since it's the first blood I could have without the urge to vomit.
"Um yes I usually do have it anonymous since some people try to find me to get more. Why do you ask? Was something wrong with the blood pack and that's why you're asking? I know a few people have tried to contact me but I didn't think it was important and I've been quite busy with work." He ranted out with concern and panic covering his face.
"So I got a bag of blood from the drive two days ago it was anonymous and I asked the drive to track the owner down. The reason behind that is I have never liked the taste of human blood usually I stick to animals because human blood is either too sweet or sour. But the blood two days ago was just right and amazing which is why I asked them to be tracked." I briefly explained to him so he would understand which his mouth formed an O shape.
"You wanted to check if I was your soul bond? Is that not something that happens in private as I read it could turn intimate? Plus is drinking from someone not basically like giving them a hickey?" He started asking and reg got up dragging James from the room.
"Well yes I would love to check only if you're comfortable with it. It is private but not because it's sexual or anything it's a moment between a couple or soul pair that helps start their relationship. The bite can be similar to a hickey but the bite holds more pleasure than a hickey ever will." I explained which he nodded.
"I'm fine with you checking." He said quickly as I walked over pulling him towards the sofa I was originally on. I pushed him to sit down before sitting beside him. He nodded at me causing me to instantly lean into his neck and start to lick and nibble at his neck hoping to lessen the initial pain. As my fangs finally pierced the skin I felt the bond snap into place and heard his gasp then moan from the pleasure as he climbed onto my lap sitting comfortably against me.
"Guess we both found that answer quickly!" I chuckled as I broke away from his neck causing him to shudder and blush with a nod before curling into his neck. I gave him a peck on the lips as we curled up together on the sofa.