1

Cassie stood in the abandoned department store along with T-dog,Morales,Jaqui and Andrea. The group had gone on a run into the city for supplies to bring back to the camp and were now awaiting Glenn's return. Whilst doing a survey of the streets below the roof he was on top of he had a seen a man in a sheriff deputy's uniform climb into a tank whilst running from walkers. Glenn being the good person he was wanted to help the man and had radioed back to the group to inform them of what he was doing.

Cassie and Glenn had only met around 2 months ago but the pair had instantly clicked and became the best of friends. When walking around their camp back at the quarry if you saw one of them the other was probably not far away. Normally the two would go on runs to the city by themselves but this time the rest of camp had convinced them to take a group with them. They had agreed at the time but were now regretting that choice as now everything was going wrong.

After getting a message from Glenn on the radio saying he would be back with a guest Cassie assumed he had managed to get the guy out of the tank. Morales and T-dog ran out to the clear the path to the door of walkers and the pair came back a few minutes later with Glenn and the other guy with them. Cassie walked over to Glenn and pulled him into a hug once she saw him her back to the others.

The pair heard the click of a gun and turned around to see Andrea pointing her gun at the guys face. But when they turned around to try and get the guy safely away from Andrea Cassie saw who the guy was and froze. Their was no way. Maybe she was dehydrated and hallucinating or maybe this was just some random dream she was having that she was bound to wake up from at any minute.

"R-rick?" The blonde stuttered out causing everyone to turn around and look at her Andrea lowering her gun in the process. When they did turn around they saw the tears falling from the girls green eyes.

"Cassie is that you?" Rick asked a smile creeping its way into his face. Cassie nodded her head at him and ran over to him closing the small distance between them. Her twin brother pulled her into a tight hug that any other time she would have complained about how tightly he was hugging her. She had thought her brother was dead but now here he was squeezing the life out of her.

"It's you. It's really you" she said between tears.

"Okay what the hell is going on here Cassie?" T dog asked confused as to why his friend was currently wrapped in a warm embrace with this random guy. Everyone else was obviously just as confused as T dog except for Glenn who with the information Cassie had given him over the past 2 months put 2 and 2 together. Cassie hadn't told anyone other then Glenn about Rick as she would get emotional anytime she talked about him. However she had gotten close with the Korean boy and trusted him with the information about her twin brother.

"Is this your twin Rick?" Glenn asked as Cassie nodded her head at him wiping the tears from her eyes.

"But I thought he was-"

"So did I but here he is" she finished not wanting the rest of the group to know the rest as even though she considered the rest friends she wasn't as close with them as she was with Glenn.

"Not that this isn't a really sweet moment and all but we're all dead now because of him" Andrea said clearly still wanting to kill Rick. Caught up in the moment of getting her brother back Cassie forgot Andrea had had a gun on he brother.

"Andrea back off it wasn't his fault he didn't know" Cassie stepped in defending her brother against the angry woman.

"I don't understand" Rick said confused as to why Andrea was so pissed at him. Morales grabbed him by the arm dragging him through to the front of the department store with the others close behind him.