6

"Those men you were with we need to know where they went" Rick said as he looked down at the boy currently sat in a chair surrounded by himself,Cassie,Daryl and T-dog.

"I ain't telling you nothing" the boy refused with a stubborn look in his eye.

"Jesus guys. What the hell happened back there?"

"We told you this little turd and his douchebag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me and Cassie"

"You two jumped me puto" the boy replied. He was really testing his luck around the already pissed off women and redneck with anger issues. "He's screaming trying to find his brother and she's threatening me like it's my damn fault"

"It probably was your fault. We don't know who else you and your douchebag friends could have kidnapped recently" she replied coldly.

"Whatever chill Barbie alright" That was the last straw for Cassie as she made her way over to the boy but before she could hit him she felt Rick pull her back who was trying to keep some kind of peace.

"Whoa Cass easy easy" he told her as he made her stand behind him T-dog currently looking at the women. He don't know she had it in her to go from sweet to angry in that amount of time but she could and it was scary. Daryl had a small smirk on his face at how the girl had reacted cause it's probably something he would do.

" Anyway they took Glenn could have taken Merle too"

"Merle? what kind of hick name is that?" The boy said with this with a smile clearly thinking he was funny. Unluckily for him the group of men and woman in front of him did not. In particular one redneck kicked off at the comment. "I wouldn't name my dog Merle"

And that's all it took for Daryl to be standing slightly calm next to Cassie to trying to kick the boy in his face swinging his leg wildly in the air as Rick held him back. "Damn it Daryl back off"

As Daryl walked away from the boy Cassie went over leaning down next to him to whisper "Your on very thin ice. Remember that next time you make comments on me or my friends cause believe me I will not hesitate to do something next time".

The boy only stared up at her with a worried expression before nodding as she walked away. That's when she noticed Daryl making his way towards her bag which she had taken off and put on a table. As Daryl grabbed the blue rag she knew what he was gonna do and started smirking instantly.

"You wanna see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off"

"Just a warning to you it's nasty"Cassie added on still trying to scare the crap out of the kid.

Daryl looked at the blonde who smirked at him indicating she thought this was a good idea. Daryl couldn't help but feel a slight flutter in his stomach when she looked at him that way but pushed it far away and went back to the kid. He threw merles hand down onto him and watched in delight as the kid started to scream jumping up and out off the chair away from the hand sliding down a near wall.

"Start with the feet this time" Daryl told him and Cassie was quite enjoying this little show wondering what Daryl would do next until Rick stopped the fun dragging Daryl away from the boy again.

"Oh cmon Ricky we were just having some fun" his twin sister tried to bargain with him but he simply gave her look that said 'don't push it' as he turned back around to the boy.

Rick crouched down next to the boy "The men you were with took our friend. All we wanna do is talk to them,see if we can work something out"

Looking up at Rick the boy nodded reluctantly obviously seeing this was his only way of getting back to his people.