37

The prisoners who Cassie had learned were called Tomas,Oscar,Big Tiny,Axel and led them back through to the pantry. Cassie walked alongside Daryl at the back for the group tapping her finger on the handle of her bat.

"You trust these guys?" Daryl asked her in a low voice.

"Maybe some of the other but definitely not Tomas. I don't like the looks he's giving me" she told him "He comes anywhere near me I won't be responsible for my actions"

Daryl smirked at her response as they entered the pantry walking through to where the food was kept as T-Dog questioned the prisoners about how they never even tried to escape.

Once they reached the pantry they saw the shelves stacked with heaps of cans of different soups and more as well as bags of oats as well as other dry food.

This would definitely keep the group going for a good amount of time, enough time for them to start growing their own food like Hershel spoke off. Cassie just hoped he'd live long enough to see it happen.

After Rick and T-dog had delivered some of the food they had gotten in the deal with the prisoners they returned and got ready to prepare the prisoners to go clear their own cell block.

On the canteen table in front of them all was a variety of handheld weapons they were allowing the prisoners to chose from to use to fight the walkers in the cell block they'd be clearing out to live in.

"Why do i need this when i got this?" Tomas questioned them holding up his small gun.

"You don't fire guns not unless your back's up against a wall" Daryl answered him.

"The noise attracts them and really riles them up" Cassie added on.

Rick explained the plan for going through the prisoners telling them how they had to stick together with no one breaking away from formation before Daryl explained how they would have to aim for the head. It reminded Cassie of when he came back to camp the first time he met Rick and complained how no one went for the head.

As they walked through the dark tunnels Cassie was on the outside of the middle of the group to keep an eye on the prisoners. She was so focused she didn't notice Tomas coming up beside her till he spoke.

"Atlanta over there said we need to stay close together so i ain't letting you away from my side beautiful" he told her and the way he said was more disgusting than all the dead bodies she'd ever seen.

"I'm good thanks. But hey if you wanna get close i'll have no problem letting my bat meet your head" she warned him as the group stopped.

2 walkers came slowly round the corner and before Rick could finish counting down the prisoners they all ran forward, weapons raised, screaming like a little girls. Cassie was already wanting to laugh but the look on Daryl's face as they ran past him broke her laughter like a dam.

"Cass" Rick lightly scolded his sister as she was bent over in fits of laughter.

"Oh c'mon this is the most hilarious and sad thing i've seen at the same time" she responded.

"She ain't wrong" Daryl agreed as they watched the prisoners ignore everything they'd been told hitting the walkers anywhere but the head.

After they finally got the walkers down with the help of T-dog and Daryl they began making their way to the next part of the tunnels. As they walked Cassie didn't fail to notice the looks Tomas was giving her up and down her body.

The next walker that was killed Daryl took down with his crossbow once again explaining how it had to be the head and Cassie just hoped for their sakes the prisoners actually listened this time.