25

The two women sat in their chairs for a long time simply talking about their lives before, their relationships anything really. As much as Cassie loved Glenn she needed a friend who was a girl and she sure as hell wasn't about to go have a girl talk with Andrea.Someone she could talk to about things she didn't want to tell her family about and Maggie felt exactly the same.

When Rick walked in the room he saw his twin with a genuine smile on her face as she laughed at a joke Maggie had told her. He was glad to see her smiling again. He knocked on the door frame getting both women's attention.

"Oh hey Ricky" Cassie greeted as Maggie waved at him.

"Hi listen Cass I need to discuss something with you" Rick said making Cassie realise this was probably quite a serious thing.

"Ok I'll talk to you later Maggie" Cassie said as she got up out her chair and walked over to Rick as Maggie chose to stay with her sister.

Rick led her out the Greene house before they started talking. "I'm taking the prisoner out in a couple of days with Shane" the mention of Shane's name made the blonde worry instantly.

"Will it just be you and Shane?" Cassie asked and when Rick nodded his head she sighed and knew she would have to say something. "Rick you can't go out alone with Shane. He's dangerous"

"Not you too Cassie Shane's our brother he wouldn't hurt me"

"Oh really? What about the fact that the last person he went on a run with died in a super suspicious way? Or the fact he's in love with your wife and thinks the baby's his? If he gets rid of you when your out there he can come back and get everything he wants with hardly anyone to stand in his way.Lori. Carl. The baby and he'll get to be the leader"

"I don't want to hear this Cass" Rick said trying to divert the conversation away from everything Cassie had just told him.

"You have to Rick. Do you want to be murdered by your best friend? Do you want to die knowing your best friends about to steal your family from you?" At this point Rick had began to walk away.

"Me and Shane are going out together on the run. End of story" he shouted before walking away. At this point the pair had a small audience to the fighting match going on and luckily Shane wasn't there.

"You know what then Rick go get yourself fucking murdered! See if i care!" Cassie yelled before she stormed off in the other direction. When she noticed everyone staring with open mouths at what she had just said she got even angrier "Sorry to disappoint but the shows over!"When Rick reached the camp his wife and son were stood waiting for him.

"You should listen to her Rick. She thinks the same as me and we're just trying to protect you." Was all his wife told him before taking Carls hand and walking away.

Cassie was angry at this point wishing her brother would just listen and not be so stubborn. She hadn't payed attention to where she was going but all she knew was that she wanted to get away from Rick and the whole group.

When she realised she had subconsciously started walking towards Daryl's camp she let her feet speed up slightly. Daryl was like her home. Anytime she felt lost she could just go towards him and for some reason he could make her feel better instantly.

Wether it was comforting her with his very few words, or his touch or even when he would just sit silently letting her get all her emotions out he gave her such comfort that she never wanted to leave his side.

"Dare?" She called out hoping for a response as she walked around the campsite. She looked all around but saw no sign of Daryl realising he must have gone hunting.