36

The 5 men simply stared at them as Daryl moved cautiously towards them never dropping his crossbows aim. "Who the hell are you?" he asked none of them in particular.

"Who the hell are you?" one guy asked back.

"He's bleeding out.We gotta go back" Rick hurridley told them. If they waited too long to get Hershel back he'd die of blood loss and cutting off his foot would have been for nothing. "Come around here put pressure on the knee" he instructed Maggie."Hard, Push!"

"Why don't you come on out of there?" Daryl told the 5 men who were currently behind some wire grate separating them from the group which was maybe a good thing in Cassie's mind. "Slow and steady"

Cassie who didn't like the idea of her boyfriend being alone with 5 random prisoners grabbed her baseball bat and stood by his side as the men started coming through a door.

"What happened to him?" the guy at the front with a white tank top on asked.

"He got bit" Daryl answered.

"Bit?" the other guy questioned. After this he began reaching into the waistband of his trousers pulling out a small gun causing Cassie to tighten her grip on her bat.

"Whoa whoa easy now" Daryl warned the man and Cassie noticed T-Dog come to her side a gun in his hand the door now being kept shut by a metal rod in between the handles.

"You have medical supplies?" Glenn asked not even waiting for an answer before he started walking in to the room the men were previously in.

Cassie followed behind him with her weapon out to cover Glenn's back as he searched around for anything that could help Hershel.

"Glenn what about this?" Cassie pointed to a serving table on wheels that they'd be able to use to quickly move Hershel back to the cell block with the rest of the group.

"You're a genius Cass" Glenn beamed as he cleared the table.

"Well I try" Cassie said as she followed him back out the door taking her original back between Daryl and T-Dog.

The others got Hershel up on the table and when the prisoners saw his missing foot they were definitely grossed out at the sight.

Rick called for T-Dog to get the door which he did taking care of the one walker that stumbled through a the others pushed Hershel through.

"Daryl!" Cassie shouted as she headed through the door as he was still in his original position pointing his crossbow at the prisoners. Be very slowly backed towards her never taking his eyes off the guy with the gun before they made it through the door.

The group quickly made their way through the tunnels using the spray painted arrows as their guide. Daryl was using his bolts on any walkers so they wouldn't get too close as Rick and the others worked on making sure they got Hershel safety to the cell block.

"Stop stop" Rick told them and when they did the sound of the prisoners talking trying to catch up with the group.

Once they reached the cell block the others quickly wheeled Hershel into the main room with the others as they all rushed to help him stay alive.

Cassie stood by Daryl's side a gun in her back waistband and her bat at the ready as he replace his bolt and aimed at the door ready for the prisoners to inevitably come through.

And they did. The same prisoner before lead them as they took slow steps in. "That's far enough" Daryl warned making them stop.

"Cell block C" The one in the tank top spoke. "Cell 4 that's mine, let me in"