Chapter 01.05

Chapter 1

There was a short beep, and the ten-inch display screen lit up.

Hao Jian brushed her loose long hair into a bunch and casually tied it into a ball, then gracefully picked up the stainless steel cup next to the computer and took a sip of hot tea.

The voice in her mind that she desperately wanted to block kept ringing: "Host, it's been the fifth day since the level of the zombie outbreak has been raised to level 3. For your physical and mental health, please start the survival mission and upgrade the level as soon as possible." The

voice was Mechanical and cold, Hao Jian has associated it with the notification sound in the game several times, but the notification sound in the game does not appear in her mind.

"Don't harass me, my body and mind will be very healthy." Hao Jian said vaguely, as if talking to herself, but the system received her feedback well.

"Remind the host, it's your honor to be able to bind you to the system."

Hao Jian almost didn't laugh out loud. I'm afraid that the person who wrote this system entered a strange code like "overbearing president".

The slender fingers quickly and skillfully tapped on the keyboard a few times, Hao Jian put down the water glass, and messages flashed through the amber pupils.

Saturday, June 14, 2018

Issue A06: International

Attacks in Two Places in India

Old Delhi, Mumbai Attacks Kill Twelve, Injure 50

, Monday, July 18, 2018

Issue A02: Highlights

South Sudden Panic Incident at Chengfuyun Airport

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Page A01: Highlights of Riots

in First-tier Cities across the Country-|

Riots on Wednesday, July 25th,

2018-|Riots Continue to Escalate

Hao Jian raised his left wrist and glanced at his watch. This date was July 27, 2018, and five days had passed since the system appeared.

"How about it, I didn't lie to you!" The discordant voice of the system sounded again.

Hao Jian is holding a water glass in his right hand, and his left finger is still sliding on the touchpad. The latest news that can be searched is still on July 25. She stopped suddenly, thought for a moment, and then asked: "Is there any direct or indirect relationship between your appearance and the outbreak of the zombie virus ?

"

The relationship between the two led to the outbreak of the zombie virus. Since you are the chief culprit, I have the right to refuse any of your proposals and requests. And according to the law of equality in transactions, I have the right to refuse you without accepting your help existence."

"If the system cannot recognize the host, please put it simply."

Hao Jian was silent for a moment, this system is probably not a fake product!

"It means, undo your so-called binding and get out of my mind."

"The host's request exceeds the system's capabilities, so it should be rejected."

Hao Jian pouted, she knew it would be the result.

After taking a sip of the cold tea, she walked to the window. Looking out of the window, you can see the criss-crossing farmland and the layer upon layer of mountains and forests. Cicada has been playing the movement of midsummer in this landscape-like countryside, accompanied by only the whirling sound of branches and leaves when the breeze blows.