Chapter 161.165

Chapter 161 (With Supplements)

    On December 25, 2020, parts of Lake Province also saw snowflakes.

    Although the south of the Huaihe River in the Qinling Mountains does not usually snow in winter, it is not absolute. After all, even Nanfang City has snow records in the past ten years—although it is only as big as dandruff. Not to mention that Hu Province is an area that has experienced heavy snow disasters. In the last two years, the global temperature has undergone some changes again, so Hao Jian and the others encountered a snowstorm on Christmas Day.

    Originally, You Xiaoxiao and others clamored to eat roast chicken, but the tools were not complete, so they could only make hot pot once.

    This time, You Xiaoxiao contributed the wild rabbits that he had raised for several months. The last time he dug out the rabbit nest in Hao Jian's hometown, he almost dug out the whole family, and raised all the rabbits, big and small.

    Now that a few small rabbits have grown up, the two big rabbits are useless, so You Xiaoxiao didn't hesitate to use them to wipe them down.

    Lian Rumeng and the others muttered "Why do you eat rabbits when they are so cute?" while eating with gusto.

    A group of people are bustling with excitement, preparing to spend another new year together.

    But their ideas were doomed to fail, because Hao Jian suddenly lost contact with the system.

    Hao Jian didn't feel flustered by the sudden disappearance of the system, and she didn't even feel at a loss when she realized that she couldn't use the system's authority. As early as the past six months, she has also heard some news one after another, saying that a certain apostle was assassinated, and that the shelter where a certain apostle was hiding was attacked by zombies...

    and the apostles on the list of the apostles association are also listed as The speed visible to the naked eye decreased, until a week ago, she learned that there were only more than forty people.

    In addition to the foreign apostles who acted alone and did not appear on the list of the Apostles Association, there should be one or two hundred people. Before contacting the system, she hinted that she would squeeze into the top 100. She felt that the loss of contact with the system was related to this.

    In fact, many people in the outside world are more envious, jealous and fearful than respectful of the existence of the apostles, because apart from serving as production machines, they really have no ability to make the public submit.

    People are often very vigilant and repulsive to dissidents. Although the government established the Apostles Association in order to stabilize the public's various thoughts on the apostles, there are still many people who are jealous and covetous about the apostles.

    So once they have the opportunity, they will do whatever it takes to attack and exclude dissidents.

    At the beginning of 2020, there is a very popular saying: "Now the government has resumed the production of some factories, and researchers have also developed excellent crops suitable for environmental growth. Our food and clothing and basic living conditions have been met. Why? Do we still need those apostles? They have weapons in their hands, and no one knows if they will suddenly go crazy, kill us all, and then run away..."

    It is precisely because of this statement that many apostles chose to flee, and then were killed by others The apostle took the opportunity to assassinate him.

    Some small refuges needed the help of the apostles because they did not get supplies in a timely manner, so they insisted on showing kindness to the apostles. However, under the operation of the rules, zombie groups would besiege those small refuges, putting the apostles in a very dangerous situation. Those with outstanding ability will naturally escape, but those with poor ability will not be so lucky.