Chapter 156.160

Chapter 156

    After Chimelong's operation, some news spread among the officials that Hao Jian was also an apostle. Some people thought it was all nonsense, while others believed that Hao Jian's hiding his identity was an act of a villain, and his heart could be punished.

    The officials also sent someone to inquire with Wen Shanggao to see if the southern district was planning something. Those big shots also contacted him, wanting to know his intentions.

    Wen Shanggao didn't reveal Hao Jian's identity, but he didn't deny anything either. He only assured him that he would be responsible for all of this.

    Under his repeated assurances, those big shots decided to let him act according to his own will.

    At the same time, the news that the apostles can gain each other's experience by killing each other is becoming more and more deceptive. Some ordinary people even listen to the rumors and think that even ordinary people can gain the strength of the other party as long as they kill the apostles.

    As a result, the single apostles were killed multiple times, and some apostles were pushed out by ordinary people because they were besieged by zombies and thought they had the means to save their lives. As a result, they were infected by zombie attacks, so that more apostles died. He hid in the shelter and dared not go out.

    But despite this, thousands of apostles were still descending at a speed visible to the naked eye. By the time of the winter solstice, there were only a thousand or so apostles registered in the Apostles Association.

    The government had to issue various publicity notices, one is to warn ordinary people who try to get power from the apostles, they will only violate the law and harm the interests of more ordinary people; They are immune to gossip and gossip, thinking that this is an official trick.

    And all of this, Wen Shanggao has no intention of intervening. He only sent a "special response team" to secretly collect data, and then secretly observed the rules of the world.

    Now the research in the Science Center is proceeding in an orderly manner, and the virus group has already explored the relevant data of the pathogen. It is believed that the pathogen will be thoroughly investigated within a year, and the development of antibodies will begin. This process may only take three to five years.

    In addition to the research on the virus, the rest of the research has achieved positive results, which makes the official restoration of order more smoothly.

    Later, some foreign research institutions also began to communicate with each other, hoping to work together to tide over the difficulties. Especially in such a crisis, other countries suffered more losses than China, but their number of apostles is very small. If there are 10,000 apostles in the world, then China accounts for 60%, and the rest of the country only Forty percent.

    Hao Jian and Lian Runing analyzed the reasons for the distribution of the number of people. She said: "There is a high probability that burials are popular in China, while cremation is more common in foreign countries."

    Lian Runing: "..." Although Hao Jian was joking, but she It makes sense, but I can't argue with it.

    Regardless of the reason for the difference in population distribution, they only know that from the official information, the situation of apostles in other countries is even worse. Due to various reasons such as the system, it is estimated that there are less than a hundred apostles who are still alive.

    It even happened that some apostles sneaked into Huaguo from the border of Yuncheng and other places, trying to gain experience by killing Huaguo's apostles.