Chapter 41.45

Chapter 41

    Early the next morning, Hao Jian and Lian Runing got up to wash, changed their clothes, tied their hair, and gathered at the bridge.

    Both An Minghui and Yigao were there, as well as several volunteers who had been recruited before.

    Hao Jian asked: "Aren't you going to start the search and rescue work today?"

    "Today's search and rescue work is suspended. At noon, people from other shelters will come to discuss important matters." Yi Gao said.

    Next, the guards in each shelter must be very busy and face many challenges, but Hao Jian will leave here tomorrow, so what happens here has nothing to do with her.

    An Minghui first explained the structure of the gun to them, and then used theoretical knowledge such as the precautions and posture of the gun, and then gave them each a simulation-gun: "Practice with this gun first, the sound of a real gun is a bit Big, but there are no earplugs here, and you have to get used to how to practice your head without earplugs."

    The target that An Minghui arranged for them to practice was the zombies gathered on the embankment that had to be cleared every day.

    But the bridge has been blocked by trucks, and the zombies can only climb over the truck or crawl under it. However, whether it is the height of the truck or the climbing action, it is somewhat difficult for these zombies. Occasionally, some zombies could crawl under the car by chance, but they were killed before they got close to the protective guardrail.

    An Minghui didn't want them to shoot on the embankment, so he could only find a place on the bridge.

    The entire bridge is more than 80 meters long, and the outermost guardrail is also 15 to 16 meters away from the embankment, so they have to shoot a moving target with a distance of more than 15 meters.

    "Bullets are very few, so if more than three out of ten shots miss, then there is no need to learn. Those who pass will be replaced with real bullets for formal training." An Minghui said seriously.

    Someone whispered: "This is too strict, we are not professional!"

    "If you were professionals, would you still be here?!" An Minghui's eyes suddenly became terrified, "Remember, learning marksmanship well is to give you an extra self-defense skill. If you don't learn it well, When the time comes, you will be the ones who will die!"

    Everyone was silent, and Lian Runing whispered to Hao Jian, "Adjutant An may have been an instructor."

    Hao Jian smiled and pointed his gun at the zombies on the shore, "Bang With a sound, a touch of blue color immediately appeared on the zombie's stomach.

    Seeing her firing, everyone looked for a target to shoot as if they were worried about falling behind. Hao Jian was shot eight times, but Lian Runing fired because he took a lot of aim, and finally got seven shots.

    Three people who were only shot four or five times were expelled by An Minghui mercilessly. They pointed at Lian Runing angrily: "If we also shoot slowly like that, it will definitely not be like this!"

    An Minghui Staring at them: "There are only so many bullets. If you start shooting indiscriminately before aiming at the target, you will not have enough bullets. When facing zombies, they will not provide you with - bullets!"

    The three went back dissatisfied, and the rest People continued to train, but An Minghui also said: "What was required just now was effective damage, so now the requirement is speed. If your movements are slow, you may be bitten to pieces!"     Lian Runing was slightly embarrassed, she She felt that An Minghui had favored her just now, but An Minghui would not favor her a second time. She had to work hard to give herself a chance to survive in such a society.     ____     It was not until noon that the guards from other shelters arrived one after another, and this so-called "devil training" teaching stopped.     Lian Runing felt that both arms were going to be useless, because her arms started to ache after holding the gun for a long time, and her already sore muscles were even more tired.     Besides her, several other people could do it too, so An Minghui simply asked them to hold their guns for an hour, and after a ten-minute rest, they started training again.     In those ten minutes, apart from drinking water, they didn't even go to the toilet, because the water they drank turned into sweat and flowed out.