Chapter 111.115

Chapter 111

    After returning to Focheng, Hao Jian threw Hao Zuo to You Xiaoxiao, and went to see Wen Shanggao first.

    After Wen Shanggao knew she was back, he held another collective meeting of the mobile group under the "Special Response Team".

    When Hao Jian got off the helicopter, he saw An Minghui who he hadn't seen for half a month.

    In the past half a month, everyone has their own tasks and goals. Apart from meeting Pan Yingfeng in Focheng, Hao Jian really didn't meet a member of the "Special Response Team".

    Seeing her, An Minghui was a little overjoyed: "Hao Jian, you're back?!"

    "How do you say that?" Hao Jian asked back.

    An Minghui said: "I heard that you went to Mingzhu City. I saw Miss Lian in the University City a while ago, and after chatting with her, I realized that you haven't returned there yet."

    Hearing him mention Lian Runing, Hao Jian The exhaustion from running all the way was gone, and she regained her spirit a little: "So, you haven't been anywhere these days?

    " It’s not that I haven’t been anywhere.”

    After all, An Minghui is a member of the system and has to go on missions frequently, so even though he is very interested in the matter of “people with supernatural powers”, he has never had the opportunity to get in touch.

    "How are you? Is there any progress in the investigation?" An Minghui asked.

    Hao Jian was about to speak when Wen Shanggao appeared. He glanced at them and said, "The meeting!"

    An Minghui and Hao Jian looked at each other, and followed him silently into the last meeting room . Several people were already sitting inside, and some others came in after Hao Jian and An Minghui.

    When everyone was seated, Wen Shanggao said, "It's all here."

    Hao Jian found that the number of people this time was less than last time, and there were quite a few people who had the same idea as her. Wen Shanggao seemed to see their doubts, so he said: "Unfortunately, I still misjudged, Some people still couldn't resist the huge temptation and left us."

    Everyone was shocked, knowing that Wen Shanggao was saying that those who didn't come were traitors, and judging from his understatement, the other party must have been dealt with. Perhaps the price to be paid by traitors is not just so small.

    For a while, the atmosphere became dull, and no one spoke.

    Wen Shanggao said: "During this period of time, I have seen everyone's performance, and I also know that your tasks have been completed well, and the information obtained by some people's investigations is also very important..."

    Wen Shanggao asked them to give them A brochure was sent out with an updated list of hosts, and Kelly reported by Hao Jian was impressively listed.

    In addition, Wen Shanggao also mentioned what he learned from the "special task force".

    Seeing that Wen Shanggao seemed to have not received the news that Zhong Qingming had run away, Hao Jian told him, and said, "Before I came back, there was no news of him, so he must have run away."

    Wen Shanggao was silent for a while. Son, said to everyone: "You heard, such people are more and more threatening to ordinary people and officials. Take Kelly as an example. She hates men, and in the process of constantly hunting men, she makes the originally safe People are forced to go to unknown and dangerous places. So these will continue to squeeze the living space of ordinary people..."