Chapter 86.90

Chapter 86

    After Lian Qingmiao received the notice, he carefully explained the work at hand to the students and recorded it clearly before letting everyone go to eat, while he rushed to the refugee management office to meet his family.

    Hao Jian felt that she didn't need to show up during such a warm reunion, so she went to find An Minghui.

    After Hao Jian told An Minghui about the situation on Haixin Island, he asked, "How is it? Have you found out the identities of the three brothers?"

    "Wei Guojia, the eldest of the triplets, is from Wudaokou Vocational Technical College." Currently studying for a graduate student; Wei Renmin, the second child, joined the army at the age of 18 and was selected into the commando at the age of 22. Before the Spring Festival this year, he was injured in a drill. He could not fully recover from the injury and would have sequelae. So I'm discharged from the army; as for the third guard, Shehui...I said their parents are really excellent successors of our socialism!"

    "What are you doing now—" Hao Jian hesitated to speak.

    "What's wrong with me? Do you think I'm not as serious and old-fashioned as before?"

    Hao Jian was noncommittal.

    An Minghui said: "Actually, although my task has become much more arduous now, I am relieved because I want to understand a lot of things. Some of the previous rules are not applicable now. And the above has no longer required We strictly enforce the peacetime regulations...Of course, the basic principles still cannot be changed."

    "Speaking of the three brothers of the Wei family. There is relatively little information about Wei Shehui. We only know that he is relatively weak, so he is the most valued in the family. After graduating from university, he stayed at home and started a company to help out. It is said that he has an extraordinary talent in computers, and the reason why their company is unbreakable is because of his 'guardian'."

    Hao Jian was not surprised by Wei Shehui She asked: "Since there are such talents, why doesn't the country recruit them?"

    An Minghui's expression was a little indescribable. After thinking about it, he said: "It is true that some units have approached him, but at the same time, they have also proposed to him. He couldn't accept many requests, so he refused. The unit believes that there are tens of thousands of talents in the world, and there is no shortage of him, so..."

    Hao Jian nodded, indicating that she understood.

    "Later the network security department approached him. Although he didn't agree to join, he offered an exchange. As for what he exchanged with that side, we don't know. We only know that after that, 'Brother Guard' became a follower." An official team with a cooperative relationship."

    "In this way, they have no problem."

    "It is not up to us small characters to worry about things between different departments and levels. My personal suggestion is that if you work with them If there is a chance to get in touch, it’s okay to observe.”

    ____Hao

    Jian went back to the dormitory without having dinner, but the dormitory was still pitch black, and it could be seen that Lian Runing hadn’t come back yet.

    Hao Jian didn't turn on the light either, and just lay down on the bed to rest.

    Hao Jian didn't know if Lian Runing would come back, after all, Lian Runing must have a lot to say to her mother.

    At this moment, the door of the dormitory opened and the lights came on. Hao Jian turned around and saw that it was Lian Runing who had returned.

    "I went to An Minghui's place to look for you, and he said you're back." Lian Runing said, "I think you packed a bowl of noodle soup for you before you had dinner, so...are you hungry?"