Chapter 56.60

Chapter 56

    This time, Hao Jian and Lian Runing slept until nearly nine o'clock. If it wasn't for Peng Mao banging on the door outside, they could still continue to sleep.

    Lian Runing sat up and hurriedly went to see Hao Jian: "Go on to sleep, if you leave at noon, I'll wake you up an hour in advance."

    After Hao Jian took the quick-acting cold medicine, although he was not completely recovered , but the symptoms are not obvious. She yawned: "No, this sleep is the most comfortable and sufficient sleep I've had these days. I have to talk to Mr. Hu about something, so I don't want to sleep in anymore."

    Hao Jian said so Lian Runing naturally had no reason to stop her from getting up. She waited for Hao Jian to put on her clothes before going to open the door: "I'm so anxious about what happened, the door will be smashed by you."     Peng Mao gossiped I peeked inside and said, "I didn't intend to have breakfast, but I heard that you haven't woken up yet, so I'm worried that something happened to you!     " It's all a rare thing." Hao Jian also walked out.     Although Peng Mao felt that Hao Jian's voice was different from usual, he only thought that it was because she had just woken up, and he was quite embarrassed for disturbing their sleep: "How about you continue to sleep?"     "Wake up We're all awake, let's get ready and leave at noon." Hao Jian said.     Peng Mao was surprised: "Are you leaving so soon?" You     must know that he has only been here for one night, but he has already realized the benefits of staying here. Not to mention anything else, let's just talk about the living conditions. Where can you use it inexhaustibly? Water and electricity?     However, he also knew that the hydropower station was not used as a shelter for the survivors, and it was impossible for them to stay here for a long time, unless they stayed as hard laborers.     However, not to mention Lian Runing who was thinking about going back to the southern city, I'm afraid that even Shi Gong Dui didn't want to stay longer, after all he was still talking about his supplies last night!

    Hao Jian pretended not to see the reluctance in his eyes: "Well, there are a lot of cars parked here, we can pump out some gasoline to fill up our car, and I have agreed with Chief Hu to let him borrow some tools for me today. Reinforce the protection of the car. By the way, ask Xin Ting to overhaul the car. After these things are done, we will set off."

    "Okay, I will go and talk to Xiao Ting." Peng Mao did not propose to stay, after all, in his opinion Come on, no matter how nice this place is, it's not as interesting as walking with Hao Jian and the others.     After washing up, Lian Runing went to the cafeteria to order two breakfasts. Hao Jian didn't go to the crowded cafeteria, but went directly to the parked car with the tools.     She wants to weld the windows of the car with barbed wire, and weld some of the windshield, leaving only the space in front of the driver's seat and the co-pilot.     Lian Runing brought her the breakfast from the phone call. Although the staple food was still tasteless steamed buns, there was an extra serving of porridge, which also showed that after gaining their trust, their treatment was better than before.     Hao Jian had already welded two car windows, but she was already sweating a lot after only a short time. The sun was pressing heavily on their bodies, and Hao Jian's slightly pale face was flushed due to the sun. Lian Runing thoughtfully took the sunscreen to cover her head.     Hao Jian glanced at her, took off his gloves, and said while eating steamed buns: "Little junior sister is so considerate to me, I'm afraid I'll fall into this gentle village."     If you don't tease me for a while, will you die? ! Lian Runing was a little ashamed and annoyed, but she didn't show it on her face: "You can't."     "..." Hao Jian paused, then smiled, "I will."     Shi Gongdu jumped out from the side: "What can you do?" ?" The     two looked up and saw him walking over with his notebook and radio in his arms, Lian Runing said, "Didn't you say that all your equipment was confiscated?"     Shi Gongdu looked lucky : "I confessed all the equipment in the villa, and I promised that I would not eavesdrop on military secrets at will, so I left this computer and radio station for me so that we can receive 'no blame' information at any time."