Chapter 101.105

Chapter 101

    It was supposed to be the time when the sun was rising at 5 o'clock in summer, but at 6:30, the sky was still gloomy, as if a storm was about to come.

    If there is heavy rain or even thunder, the voyage will inevitably be affected. However, Hao Jian and the others did not dare to delay, and they had already boarded the car to the airport before seven o'clock.

    When returning to the film and television city yesterday evening, Hao Jian analyzed yesterday's situation with the guards and made arrangements. The official gave everyone a body armor, but Lian Rumeng and You Xiaoxiao did not have these equipments because of their embarrassing identities.

    The accompanying guard team members also changed from the original eight to ten, and then divided into three teams. Among them, Le Yan and Lian Runing were protected by the captain's team, and Hao Jian followed Lian Rumeng, You Xiaoxiao, and A Xing. , Caitou team, and the rest of the team transported supplies and drove ahead for reconnaissance.

    After the car drove not far away, Caitou noticed a tail following him. He stopped and questioned him, and found that it was the triplet brothers who were holding the official investigator qualification certificate and pass—"Brother Guard".

    Their reason for following is also very simple: "We accepted the order to send a person back to her parents. Since she doesn't want to, we can't tie her back, so we can only talk about it after she fulfills her wish." .If something happens to her during our mission, then we will have to take great responsibility.”

    Everyone looked weird when they heard this. They never thought that someone would be so trustworthy at this time, and they would work so hard to complete the mission.

    Hao Jian smiled and said: "It's okay, let them follow!"

    Lian Rumeng blinked: "If this is the case, then ten thousand yuan is not a loss!"

    You Xiaoxiao hurriedly said: "It's okay if they don't follow !" Ah, I'm here!"

    Lian Rumeng glanced at him, and said, "You're not as reliable as Sister Hao!"

    You Xiaoxiao stared, secretly tugged at Hao Jian's sleeve, and then The reporter rolled his eyes, and then said: "Xiaoxiao has stayed in Mingzhu City for seven years, which is his second nest. He has the advantage of knowing the terrain."

    "Yes." You Xiaoxiao nodded.     Lian Rumeng

    suddenly asked Hao Jian: "Sister Hao, you used to be an anchor, what's your name?     " Feeling familiar, "I seem to know this name."     "Did I mention it to you?" You Xiaoxiao asked.     "You never mentioned it to me at all. I knew this person before I met you..." Lian Rumeng said.     Hao Jian didn't want her to struggle with Lian Runing's face, so she said, "Ruji watched my live broadcast."

    Lian Rumeng clapped his hands: "Yes, this is the name of the anchor Xiaoji likes! He always records the screen, and then makes it into audio, and listens to it repeatedly."

    Lian Ruji didn't know that he was betrayed by his sister , and You Xiaoxiao and Hao Jian had different expressions after hearing such words.

    You Xiaoxiao knew about Hao Jian's sexual orientation, so she looked at it purely as a joke, while Hao Jian thought about it soon after feeling a little uncomfortable.

    Every anchor will ask the room manager to do the screen recording, in order to edit out interesting places and put them on the personal homepage to attract viewers. So Hao Jian assumed that Lian Ruji was also the house manager, so that the weird feeling disappeared.