Chapter 06.10

Chapter 6

    "Shit." Cursing in a low voice, Hao Jian dragged Lian Runing to quickly run up the mountain.

    "What's wrong?"

    "There are zombies in the woods 300 meters ahead." Hao Jian replied simply.

    Lian Runing had just escaped from danger, and when she heard the word "zombie", her back felt a chill. She turned her head to look back, but she didn't see anything, so she couldn't help but feel a little puzzled: "There seems to be no zombies behind..."

    "I can see enemies a thousand meters away in the game, and the actual viewing distance is more than 700 meters." Hao Jian Not much nonsense.

    Lian Runing maintained a skeptical attitude, and asked again: "Three hundred meters, did he find us?"

    "You should say 'they'. There are three zombies, and they are walking this way. If we continue along the If you go that way, they will find you in two minutes."

    Lian Runing gave full play to the fine tradition of "being sensitive and eager to learn": "How did they find us?"

    This question stumped Hao Jian, but According to the clues provided by the system, she has some guesses: "At present, it is impossible to determine how they found the living person. Anyway, sight, hearing, smell, etc. are not the only and decisive factors."

    "Then do they have any weaknesses? "

    Didn't you discover and summarize anything through your classmate's example?" Hao Jian asked back.     Lian Runing

    gave a "uh" and said, "It seems that he doesn't feel pain and doesn't know how tired he is, but he doesn't have jumping, climbing and other functions, and he doesn't have explosive power."

The summary is incisive." Hao Jian nodded.

    Lian Runing couldn't tell whether it was a compliment or a sarcasm, and she didn't think about it, but worried about her family: "Did the zombies appear in the big cities in the first place? My classmate was just caught It has become what it is now, wouldn't the overcrowded big cities be more likely to be infected?"

    Hao Jian frowned. Judging from the level of zombies that broke out in the system prompt, it is estimated that the big cities have already fallen, and after so many days, it is hard to say how many people living in the big cities are still alive.

    "Is there a station near here?" Lian Runing asked.

    Hao Jian understood her thoughts and had to beat her: "In this case, public transportation is basically paralyzed."

    Lian Runing did not give up: "It doesn't matter, as long as I have a car, I can drive it myself."

    Hao Jian remembered The car that killed the neighbor's zombie, but considering that there might already be a dozen zombies lurking in the village, she didn't want to risk going back.

    Lian Runing took out her mobile phone and called her parents. However, her calls were rejected again and again, and she did not give up until the mobile phone received a reminder that the battery was low. She asked Hao Jian: "Do you live here? Do you have a car there? I don't need you to replace me." You don’t need to take risks to pick up the car, you just need to show me a way. I’m going back to Nanfang City to find my parents, younger siblings.”

    Hao Jian’s head suddenly flashed a picture: a rebellious girl carrying A brown hiking bag, said stubbornly: "I'm going to find my dad!"

    She shook her head, expelled the picture, and then sighed: "I'll take you there!"