Chapter 71.75

Chapter 71

    Hao Jian knocked on the door first, and then some movement could be heard inside, but no one came out to answer the door.

    "Pick the lock!"

    Shi Gongdu secretly hated himself for being unlucky, and at the same time felt that the one who could change all the locks in his house must be someone who knew about the "renovation" of his house before, and must be a neighbor!

    As for the possibility of someone who discovered his identity inside? Very low, after all, those people wouldn't just change the lock for him, and then simply live in a place that is very dangerous for them.

    Xin Ting turned on the rice cutter, and the gears rubbed sparks on the stainless steel. Although some zombies heard the movement, they were locked behind the corridor door after all.

    After cutting a hole big enough to put her arm in, Hao Jian easily opened the lock, and then she pulled out her gun, allowing Shi Gongdu and others to break through the door.

    When the wooden door inside was knocked open, two men inside threatened, "Don't come over!"

    Seeing the situation in the house and the two men, Shi Gongqi laughed angrily, "You guys are so fucking Well done, you changed the lock of my house, occupied my room, and then ate mine and used my things?!"

    The room where Shi Gongdu had piled up a pile of supplies was now more than half empty, and then all over the place The rubbish was not cleaned. What annoyed him the most was that he considered that his important equipment might be ruined by them, and he even thought about killing them.

    "You know them?" Hao Jian asked.

    "One is my classmate, the driver who works in a moving company. I bought the supplies at that time, and after I disguised them, I asked him to help me drive and move them. On the surface, they were decoration materials, but I didn't expect them. I'm afraid he could see them. That's it... As for the rest of the uncle, they are his colleagues. I think, there must be more than just the two of them."

    Just as he finished speaking, a figure rushed out of the kitchen next to him, and next to him was Lian Runing, So Hao Jian fired at the figure without even thinking about it.

    The shot echoed in the house and corridors. Then there was a wail, and a fat woman fell by the kitchen door, and the kitchen knife in her hand fell to the ground.

    "Mom!" The young man let out a terrified cry, and because the gun in Hao Jian's hand was a real gun, they didn't dare to come over.

    "Junior sister, are you alright?" Hao Jian pulled Lian Runing to look around.

    Lian Runing shook her head in shock: "I'm fine, she didn't hurt me."

    Two women and an old lady ran out from the doors of the other two rooms. They saw the woman howling and the pain spreading from her right shoulder. Blood stains, immediately terrified.

    The boss yelled: "Kill, kill!"

    Seeing that the zombies outside became more violent, Hao Jian looked at them coldly,

    "Call again and try? I still have a lot of bullets, and I don't mind giving them to each of you." Give me one." The

    woman immediately covered the old lady's mouth, and then looked at them in panic.

    Peng Mao closed the door... Even though it was very broken, he had to prevent zombies from rushing in.

    Hao Jian saw the woman groaning and howling on the ground, and then took out some bandages and hemostatic medicine from her backpack to Lian Runing: "Help her stop the bleeding first." He