Chapter 51.55

Chapter 51

    The hydropower station is behind the dam, and the left half is the flood discharge dam section, and the water flows out from the gate here. Below the high dam on the right is the powerhouse of the hydropower station, which can only be entered through the access road.

    There is a well-built road along the steep part of the mountain on the left and right of the hydropower station, but they are all roads leading to other places along the reservoir. If you want to enter the hydropower station, there is only one road to go.

    It's just that the only road is now equipped with a power grid nearly three meters high. Many zombies tried to cross the power grid one after another, but they were electrified by the current above, and their bodies began to glow.

    However, they couldn't feel the pain. While shouting towards the back of the power grid, which is the powerhouse of the hydropower station, they were slowly burned to the point of being unable to move.

    Some zombies rolled down the lower reaches of the reservoir due to crowding and were washed away by the rolling river.

    All in all, even if no one is watching, no zombies can get past this layer of protection.

    ____Hao

    Jian took back the telescope and gave it to Lian Runing beside him. Xin Ting couldn't wait to ask: "How is it? Did you see anyone?"

    "Yes, there are four guards wearing uniforms and guns outside the guard. The situation inside the factory building is not clear. Whether it is entering the factory The road, or the two roads along the reservoir, are all blocked, and the place surrounded by zombies is the only entrance and exit."

    Hao Jian glanced at the power grid in front of him, and felt that the guards were very cautious, and moved the two roads along the reservoir. The highway in the city was also blocked, not only to prevent zombies, but also to prevent people with ulterior motives.

    "Then how do we get in?"

    Hao Jian rubbed his chin: "The function of the reservoir is not only for power generation, but also for breeding and tourism. If there is a breeding river for tourism, there are other ways to get in. However, it may take a long detour , and the escort may have set up a power grid there."

    Lian Runing also confirmed the situation at the power station, and said: "We are so cautious and risky on the basis that the other party is pretending to be a 'no-blame' person. If the other party is really a guard, then we don't have to It’s so sneaky, the place where the power grid is set up should have cameras to monitor the surrounding situation, we can go over and have a look.”

    Hao Jian looked at her with a smile, and the temperature on her face rose suddenly.

    "You—"

    "Junior Sister is right!" Hao Jian took Lian Runing's hand, "So let's go back to Peng Mao and the others now! It's getting dark soon."

    Hao Jian's hand is now Some cocoons were formed, and the softness was no longer the same as before, but Lian Runing still remembered the softness that they felt when they held hands for the first time, there was strength in it.

    If Xin Ting wasn't there, she really wanted to ask Hao Jian why he liked holding her hand so much now. Although she didn't hate being held hands, she wanted to know what kind of mood Hao Jian held her hand.     Xin Ting turned her head and found that the two were about to leave, so she hurriedly followed. She accidentally caught a glimpse of Hao Jian holding Lian Runing's hand, and she was very envious—if she had someone who could care about herself Just be around.     Thinking of this, she asked, "Hao Jian, how can we be sure that the other party is the real guard?"     Hao Jian winked at Lian Runing instead: "Little Junior Sister, what do you think?"     "..." Lian Runing Ru Ning secretly gritted her teeth, didn't Hao Jian know that, with her winking, people who didn't know would think she was discharging herself!     "Because the protection here is very different from the roadblocks we saw on the road. To put it bluntly, amateurs set up roadblocks and only use things to block them, while professional people use the most professional way to ensure nothing goes wrong." Lian Ru Ning explained.     Xin Ting suddenly realized that the escort team is capable and can build power grid protection at the fastest speed. But "Wugui" these stragglers can only rely on the limited resources in front of them to pile up.     Thinking of this, she felt relieved.