Chapter 151.155

Chapter 151

    The conversation between Wen Shanggao and Lian Runing was secretive but earth-shattering, calm and turbulent.

    After Wen Shanggao left, everyone only thought that they were talking about something related to science and the future. Indeed, what they were talking about was science and technology and the future. However, they never imagined that this hidden under the calm sky, rolled up wind and cloud.

    Wen Shanggao sat, most of his body sank into the sofa, the room was dim, like a bleak road ahead that he couldn't see in his eyes.

    Although what Lian Runing said was just her personal speculation, he believed it was true, because he had always felt this way, but he had never thought about it. Lian Runing's words woke him up, but because of this, he suddenly felt confused, and his heart was haunted by haze.

    A gust of wind blew outside the window, blowing a corner of the curtains, he turned his head to look, and suddenly smiled.

    Since the world existed because of the apostles, why didn't he seek a solution from the apostles?

    If the formation and setting of this world are all for the promotion of the apostles, and the purpose is to let the apostles distinguish between high and low, then he will have to see what changes will happen when there is only one apostle left in the world. Stillness, destruction, or...

    He stood up, walked over to a whiteboard, pulled a photo from under the magnet, and placed it on top.

    If it was inevitable that there would be one remaining apostle, then he hoped it would be Hao Jian.

    Hao Jian is one of the few apostles he can control. She is mysterious, smart, sensitive, and not very threatening, and he thinks she has already guessed these things, but she always keeps calm, as if the world in front of her is real.

    With an apostle who has such restraint and can distinguish between pros and cons, cooperating with him can make him find a way out more smoothly.

    Of course, for some things, he had to ask for a certificate before he could get the result.

    ...

    Le Yan looked at Lian Runing and Wen Shanggao in the surveillance with great interest. The experimental area where they talked was equipped with surveillance cameras to observe the crop conditions at any time.

    Originally, Le Yan didn't pay attention to Wen Shanggao's whereabouts, but she found out that Lian Runing had gone out with Wen Shanggao and his party, so she came here to watch the surveillance.

    The surveillance in the experimental area was not under the control of the security department, so she easily transferred to the surveillance that could see the expressions of Wen Shanggao and Lian Runing in high-definition. Through the surveillance, she captured the expressions of the two.

    Although Lian Runing's expression was very restrained and didn't change much, she found that Lian Runing didn't look like the first time she saw Wen Shanggao.

    It was Wen Shanggao's first visit to the Science Center. Before that, he had never heard that Lian Runing had met Wen Shanggao when he was participating in seminars and investigating land changes, so they at least met in private. It has been done, and in order not to let others know, it has been deliberately kept secret.

    Le Yan doesn't think that the two of them met in private before for research work, so it must be a private matter, and she has never heard of any contact between Lian Jia and Wen Shanggao. Since it is not a friendship in the past, then they only have one way to contact— — They have a secret in common.