Chapter 36.40

Chapter 36

    Li Ge's attire is exactly the same as Hao Jian's, but Hao Jian is sure that he couldn't have sneaked in to save people like her, so he has most likely joined "Wu Yu".

    When she came to this conclusion, she quickly mixed into the crowd and ran away, and Li Ge started to shout at the same time she reacted: "The woman was injured by a zombie, she is carrying the zombie virus!"

    His The sound attracted the attention of the accomplices and made some people panic. However, Hao Jian's figure suddenly disappeared into the corridor, and Li Ge chased after him angrily, trying to find Hao Jian.

    When he reached the entrance of the corridor, he thought about it and went up. After all, there were fewer people upstairs than downstairs, and it was impossible for Hao Jian's figure to disappear so quickly.

    As soon as he ran up to the fourth floor, he heard the sound of doors closing on the right side, so he raised his gun and carefully searched one meeting room after another.

    There was nothing unusual in the first two rooms. When he found the third room, another door suddenly opened. He subconsciously looked at that door, but suddenly a hand stretched out behind him and pressed him to the ground. With the gun, his fist hit his temple so hard that stars stared out of his eyes.

    He was dragged in, and when he came back to his senses, he saw Hao Jian sitting opposite him, holding a gun in his hand, and the dark muzzle of the gun was pointing at him.

    He struggled a bit and found himself strapped to a chair, and was about to scream when a cold muzzle was pressed against his temple. Only then did he realize that Hao Jian had a helper, and he was definitely not an ordinary person.

    "This is a VIP meeting room, and the sound insulation effect is very good. But you can try to make a little noise, and I will send you to meet your god immediately."

    The voice was very unfamiliar, and Li Ge was sure it wasn't Lian Runing or Xin Ting at least. .

    ____

    Hao Jian met Chen Jin when he was running away, and Chen Jin directly dragged her up to the fourth floor. The two worked together, and when Li Ge opened the front door, Hao Jian made a noise from the back door to attract Li Ge. Attention, Chen Jin was able to attack Li Ge from behind the door.

    Chen Jin has more combat skills than Hao Jian, including how to subdue a gun-wielding prisoner, she is very skilled.

    Chen Jin pulled up a chair and sat down beside him, while the gun was still on his head, she looked at Li Ge with a look of contempt: "I know you, when you fled to the citizen park with your wife and daughter, you found your wife I was bitten by a zombie, so I killed her myself."

    Hao Jian raised his eyebrows, thinking about the fate of his son, Mrs. Li and Li Chang.

    Li Ge moved his lips: "She, she is hopeless, I don't want to be infected by her!"

    Chen Jin smashed his face fiercely with the butt of his gun, and then stuffed his mouth with something, and then He smashed it hard a few times: "What about your daughter? She is so young, she regards you as the only person she can rely on, and she trusts you, but you pushed her down with your own hands in front of everyone in the cult." The river, drowned her. How confused, helpless, and desperate is she looking at you?!"

    Hao Jian's eyes flashed with astonishment, but she didn't feel too angry.

    How many people regard children as their own private property, let alone in troubled times, in order to survive, they can also harm the lives of their children at will, even in peaceful times, how many girls can someone drown to give birth to a son?