Chapter 096.100

Chapter 96

    It's really "If you want to fall asleep, someone will hand you a pillow". She didn't expect that she would run into Ding Gunian and his group just after she came here.

    Compared to before, Ding Gu Nian was surrounded by hugs, now there are only a few people around him, there is Peng Sheng, and of course there is the gentle Shen Fu.

    Hao Jian didn't want to confront them so soon, so he went back to the hall again, choosing to hide in the crowd and observe them secretly.

    ____

    Lian Runing was following Le Yan to go through the relevant procedures in the reception room, but this process was a bit boring, so she stood by the wall and looked at the photos hanging on the wall.

    Many of the photos above are work photos taken by the government during the search and rescue deployment work. At the same time, the tragic pictures hit the viewers' vision, making them deeply aware of the cruelty of the world and that they can only be united under the power of the country. Only by being consistent can we gain vitality.

    When Lian Runing heard the contacting officials ask Le Yan how the research on food crops was going, she pricked up her ears and listened for a while.     Le

    Yan said: "I don't focus on that research, but there should be good news." The

    official said: "That's a pity."

From the attitude of paying attention to food crops, I noticed that even if there is food stored here, if there are no other crops for adjustment for a long time, the development of human beings will undergo great changes, so the official attention to food is now a little more important .

    Suddenly, there was a hasty knock on the door, the secretary opened the door, and the people outside hurried to the official and whispered a few words.

    The official's face changed, and then he apologized to Le Yan: "I have some bad news to tell you two—the number of zombies in Mingzhu City has increased significantly in recent days, and the 'No Blame' gang is very active. Their activities The scope spread from Mingzhu City to the surrounding area, including the relevant institutions in Su City, so the higher-ups ordered that, in order to prevent the incident from expanding and leaking secrets, non-escort planes are prohibited from flying during this period."

    Le Yan was slightly surprised, and then asked: "Can't we go there too?

    " Wait here, and I will arrange for you after the order to lift the ban is issued over there."

    Le Yan frowned: "But this matter can't be delayed."

    "I know, I will help you as soon as the ban is lifted Arranged. There is a guest house at the back, I will ask someone to arrange accommodation for you, you can stroll around here, but it is not recommended to go too far, and it is recommended not to go to the refuge base over there, after all, there are mixed people.”

    After the officials made arrangements, only Le Yan and Lian Runing were left in the meeting room, and Lian Runing asked: "What should I do?"

    Le Yan sighed: "Talk to the research institute first, if it is really I have no choice but to wait for the news here.”

    After the two left the meeting room, the official staff quickly arranged accommodation for them, and Le Yan took the room key and said, “I’ll go first Contact the research institute, feel free, if you have something to do, go back to the guest house and talk about it."

    Lian Runing nodded, and then walked to the office of the refugee management office.

    Originally, two guards were arranged to follow her to protect her at any time, but Lian Runing refused.