Chapter 136.140

Chapter 136

    By the time things settled down, it was already winter in Southern City.

    After the winter, the job of killing zombies is even more difficult. The south is fine, but the north has a heavy snowstorm, and the heating supply in the shelter is somewhat insufficient. However, the zombies are not afraid of the wind and snow, and they fight against humans in the snow. It has gained the upper hand, so the North is now adopting more defensive strategies.

    Hao Jian seldom goes on missions anymore, after all, the safety of the shelter is more important now, of course, the problem of hunger and cold is also a safety problem.

    Lian Runing planned to tell her about the information she got from Kelly, but Hao Jian said, "You don't need to reveal too much to me, I have some things to verify."

    Lian Runing didn't know what her plan was , but I still mentioned to her that if you kill the "Apostle", you can get half of the opponent's experience.

    She didn't know whether Hao Jian knew about this before, but Hao Jian's behavior was a little surprised, so she knew that Hao Jian also knew about it.

    Lian Runing draws a conclusion based on Kelly's previous performance, this rule is hidden, that is to say, the people or forces manipulating the "Apostle" will not take the initiative to tell the "Apostle" these things, but they need to find out by themselves .

    And Hao Jian didn't want her to tell what she had done, and said that he wanted to verify some things, which also gave her a hint--Hao Jian discovered something related to them.

    Although she has not fully figured out what happened, Lian Runing believes that the tacit understanding between her and Hao Jian can solve the puzzle well.

    After Hao Jian and Lian Runing were doing their own things and could not communicate with each other, Hao Jian still had a dream that he forgot after waking up.

    Le Yan approached her twice, but she was indifferent, and gradually Le Yan stopped approaching her to make fun of herself.

    "2018" gradually discovered Hao Jian's intentions.

    To be honest, "Lian Runing" is a brain cell image extracted from the brain of "Hao Jian", and the relationship between her and Hao Jian is a master-slave relationship, that is, Lian Runing is the person in Hao Jian's memory.

    Compared to Hao Jian, Lian Runing is a set of real fictitious data, and her function is actually a program used to stabilize the "data body".

    Research has found that, whether it is a "brain body" or a "data body", what occupies the most memory is often the person or thing they care about the most. After experiments, these people or objects can quickly stabilize the "data body" from the unstable state stimulated by the outside world.

    Just like when the "data bodies" first entered the multi-dimensional information space, they were still active and would subconsciously reject contact with information that did not belong to them. And the data extracted from the "data body" of the most important person or thing to them is like giving the "data body" a sedative, they will tend to stabilize, and then believe more and more that everything in front of them is real.

    They have experienced the truth, so they firmly believe in the truth.

    When designing a multi-dimensional information space, researchers created a trustworthy object for these "data bodies" based on the information, whether it was a person, or the environment, or a thing, or just a vague appeal.