Chapter 126.130

Chapter 126

    After Lian Rumeng left the university town as she wished, and went to the Congqu District where You Xiaoxiao was located, Lian Rumeng also went to the village in Zengqu District to investigate land changes.

    At present, the places she has visited are limited to the southern city. After the data here is complete, it may be necessary to explore the surrounding cities.

    It was always inconvenient for her to be alone, so after Xin Ting's injury healed, she was recruited to her side. It doesn't matter if she doesn't know professional knowledge, just help out.

    Whenever Hao Jian has a chance, she will go to the nearby area with Lian Runing to investigate, and because of the accumulation of more than a month, her experience has broken through the 9,000 mark, and her experience has reached 9103, with more points. More than 20,000.

    The system once complained that Hao Jian is a Pixiu, because a Pixiu can only go in and out.

    Hao Jian let it complain and didn't move. To be honest, so many points are accumulated, and it's pleasing to watch. Why spend it when there is no demand?

    The system was speechless, humming and chirping for a long time before saying, "You will regret it."

    Hao Jian actually heard a little depressed meaning in the mechanical voice, she touched her chin, and started the system again: "In the past ninety days, these points have not expired or disappeared. Why do you think I will regret it one day? Does it mean that these points may expire at a certain point?" the

    system said familiarly. Began to pretend to be stupid: "Isn't the system just persuading the host to have fun in time?"

    Hao Jian sighed with pretended regret: "But I'm fine and happy now!"

    The ammunition, armor, and clothes she needed Food, medicine and other supplies are supplemented by her own officials; in terms of diet, the official granary can last for a year or two. She is not a meat eater and she is not picky about food, so there is no problem with daily food and clothing.

    She seems to have no desires and no desires, unless she has to buy things from the system mall in times of crisis, she does not intend to spend points recklessly.

    Of course, if it is used on the little junior sister's body, it is another matter. If the junior junior sister wants her to buy something one day, she will not blink.

    System: I want to smoke her!

    ____As

    the secret about "no blame" disclosed by Zhao Hua became known to the authorities, the authorities also gained new assistance in the process of arresting Ling He and others. After two months of tracking and deployment, Ling He was arrested in a villa in Yishi area, along with Ding Shan and Li Zhou, the guardians.

    The officials publicized this matter, but what they didn't expect was that the organization of "No Blame" did not collapse because of the arrest of the patriarch. Instead, every major church got rid of the control of the head bishop, and the original patriarch became a veritable master. people.

    In desperation, the officials had no choice but to let the guards who had been assembled return to their own stations again, and the committee chairmen from all over the place would make overall arrangements.

    However, after the "No Blame" head teacher survived in name only, the prestige of the head teacher of Nandajiao in the south is increasing day by day. For Ling He and others who are just ordinary people, if they were arrested, it means that they are incapable, but Ding Gunian is an officially certified "apostle", not an ordinary person, and there may be a future with him.