Chapter 91.95

Chapter 91

    The security guard and the nanny looked at each other, neither seemed to understand what Hao Jian was talking about.

    Seeing that they were pretending to be stupid, Hao Jian could only say bluntly: "I have always wondered why Wugui chose Huacheng Garden as its base. After all, in terms of wealth, the residents of Century Garden are more wealthy, right? Is it safe? In terms of location safety, although Huacheng Garden is located in the middle of the island, it is still very close to Haixin Island, and Wugui seems to know very well which household in Huacheng Garden is the richest..."

    Based on the above conclusions The conclusion is that "Wugui" has an eyeliner and a spy in Huachengyuan, and he has stayed in Huachengyuan for a long time, and he knows the situation of each resident very well.

    The security guards who watch the residents coming in and out every day must be easy to pay attention to and observe the residents' situation. Originally, Hao Jian never suspected the nanny, but the group she said "no fault" were all armed with rifles, so she had a problem Out of doubt, how can a nanny say with such certainty that they are carrying rifles, how can she be sure no one is hiding pistols?

    After Hao Jian asked these questions, the faces of the two changed. Seeing that Hao Jian didn't have a gun, the security guard wanted to preemptively go up and subdue her, and then seized the gun.

    However, after Hao Jian became suspicious of them, he put the gun into the system package, and it appeared directly in his hand when necessary, in order to prevent such a situation where someone suddenly snatched the gun.

    Just as the security guard grabbed Hao Jian's neck, the nanny didn't find a gun on Hao Jian's waist. When he was shocked, the gunshot rang out, and the security guard's expression changed suddenly.

    Immediately after another shot, the security guard let go of Hao Jian, lying in a pool of blood. The nanny looked at the gun in Hao Jian's hand and screamed in fright.

    "Ahem——" Hao Jian breathed a sigh of relief.

    It doesn't feel good to be choked by someone. Fortunately, the security guard didn't have time to choke her to death, otherwise she couldn't guarantee whether she had the consciousness to take out the gun.

    The security guard wasn't dead yet, but there were two blood holes in his stomach that kept bleeding out, and the nanny was shocked by his appearance.

    Hao Jian said: "Why, as a member of 'Wugui', have you never seen such a scene?" The

    nanny nodded and shook her head, and she said tremblingly: "I am not a member of 'Wugui', I just, I was just forced to be an insider." The

    nanny said that her son joined "Wujiu", and if he didn't make some contributions, he might not be able to gain a foothold in "Wujiu", so she was forced to be an insider for him and help him make inquiries. The situation of Huacheng Court, including which unit is empty, which unit has more money, and so on.

    "What about him?" Hao Jian pointed to the security guard.

    "He is indeed a member of that organization, and he should be in charge. Moreover, he followed me after seeing Xiaoyou and me escape. He was worried that I would tell about them."

    "Then why didn't you kill Huang You?"

    Hao Jian didn't doubt Huang You's identity. After all, Huang You was younger, and the sadness and hatred he said when his father was shot was true. Of course, Hao Jian didn't dare to trust him 100%, but it's better to deal with these two people first.